Forums

Client not loadin after update

Quick find code: 409-410-695-66232786

of 5
Eadleofu
Feb Member 2008

Eadleofu

Posts: 270Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said:
Eadleofu said:
So the Halloween event screwed us up. Compatibility mode seems fine, but really would like to play as I normally do. Everything was fine until the update.

Where is the current update information on this issue?
Hi, Jagex has commented on this in RuneScape Discord server in the #engine channel. If you look up Mod Dark / Mod Sukotto in that particular channel you will see the info they've shared.


Went to Discord. Nothing new since early yesterday. Isn't there a place other than Discord with info on what is going on?

19-Oct-2021 13:09:26

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 24,514Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eadleofu said:
Corder said:
Eadleofu said:
So the Halloween event screwed us up. Compatibility mode seems fine, but really would like to play as I normally do. Everything was fine until the update.

Where is the current update information on this issue?
Hi, Jagex has commented on this in RuneScape Discord server in the #engine channel. If you look up Mod Dark / Mod Sukotto in that particular channel you will see the info they've shared.


Went to Discord. Nothing new since early yesterday. Isn't there a place other than Discord with info on what is going on?
Sometimes they use Twitter and Reddit, but I haven't seen anything there. A good place to check news is Devtrackers. :)
https://devtrackers.gg/runescape
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot!

19-Oct-2021 13:23:41

Eadleofu
Feb Member 2008

Eadleofu

Posts: 270Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corder said:
Eadleofu said:
Corder said:
Eadleofu said:
So the Halloween event screwed us up. Compatibility mode seems fine, but really would like to play as I normally do. Everything was fine until the update.

Where is the current update information on this issue?
Hi, Jagex has commented on this in RuneScape Discord server in the #engine channel. If you look up Mod Dark / Mod Sukotto in that particular channel you will see the info they've shared.


Went to Discord. Nothing new since early yesterday. Isn't there a place other than Discord with info on what is going on?
Sometimes they use Twitter and Reddit, but I haven't seen anything there. A good place to check news is Devtrackers. :)
https://devtrackers.gg/runescape


Just curious, are you a moderator because you are all over the place giving information and asking for graphics details. The information and places you send people are dead ends.

I found information in the easiest place which is Facebook. Perhaps this is where you should direct people.

19-Oct-2021 20:29:20

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 24,514Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eadleofu said:
Corder said:
Eadleofu said:
Corder said:
Eadleofu said:
So the Halloween event screwed us up. Compatibility mode seems fine, but really would like to play as I normally do. Everything was fine until the update.

Where is the current update information on this issue?
Hi, Jagex has commented on this in RuneScape Discord server in the #engine channel. If you look up Mod Dark / Mod Sukotto in that particular channel you will see the info they've shared.


Went to Discord. Nothing new since early yesterday. Isn't there a place other than Discord with info on what is going on?
Sometimes they use Twitter and Reddit, but I haven't seen anything there. A good place to check news is Devtrackers. :)
https://devtrackers.gg/runescape


Just curious, are you a moderator because you are all over the place giving information and asking for graphics details. The information and places you send people are dead ends.

I found information in the easiest place which is Facebook. Perhaps this is where you should direct people.
I'm not a moderator. Discord is not exactly a dead end - Jagex engine devs has communicated they're working on a fix and stated they have no ETA as of yet. Are you able to link us the Facebook post please?
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot!

19-Oct-2021 20:47:25

BraveáAlain
Aug Member 2004

BraveáAlain

Posts: 1,332Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had this problem and tried to update my drivers as suggested. Due to the age of my PC and video card there were no driver updates available. I then downloaded and re-installed the latest available drivers for my PC and video card. On completion RS now works fine.

It might work for you.

19-Oct-2021 22:02:59

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 24,514Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been fixed for some now. Try turning Normal mode back on. :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot!

20-Oct-2021 10:48:53

Quick find code: 409-410-695-66232786Back to Top