- Recruitment - Specialist, Questing & Minigames Clans
- «« The Clueless Adventurers »»
«« The Clueless Adventurers »»
Quick find code: 93-94-74-65565731
Post 1: Welcome to The Clueless Adventurers!
Post 2: Index
Post 3: Clan Introduction
Post 4: The TCA Experience: General Information
Post 5: Activity Requirements
Post 6: Application Procedure
Post 7: Application Form
Post 8: Information for Other Clans
Please read through all posts before filling out your application. Pets don't exist.
03-Feb-2015 22:22:19 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2015 22:23:51 by 13PercentBot
The Clueless Adventurers (TCA) was established in 2004 as a clan of skillers and fighters, of veterans and apprentices, of all ages from around the world.
We welcome quality players striving towards excellence and seeking to share in the fellowship of RuneScape.
Our desire is to make each TCA member a part of our family by having you post regularly on our clan boards and participating in events every month.
Our hope is to make each TCA member a leader by encouraging event planning, active participation, and providing opportunities to step up and make the game better for all of us.
.:WHAT WE DO:.
The Clueless Adventurers takes pride in being a great all-around clan. We spend time achieving high levels in skills. Although we work hard honing our fighting skills, we are NOT a PKing clan. We may have a fishing event one day and a KBD hunt the next. We challenge members to pursue Capes of Achievement. We help each other with quests and skill levels. We hang out in our clan chat and look for orange dots in our clan world. We maintain a board with very useful information and the chance to meet up with other clanners who can help, support, or just chop yews with you. Most of all, we are good friends.
.: IS THIS THE CLAN FOR ME? :.
If you believe that Jagex's rules are only for "noobs"...
If you feel uncomfortable having Player Mods around...
If you refuse to register on an offsite forums of ours...
...then TCA is definitely NOT the clan for you. Pets don't exist.
03-Feb-2015 22:22:24 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2016 22:54:32 by 13PercentBot
1. The Clueless Adventurers is a mature clan dedicated to fair play. We closely follow Jagex rules and have high expectations for our members' behavior, expectations that are higher than Jagex's in some regards. For example, we support a family friendly environment which does not allow for disrespect or swearing (abbreviated included) in our chat or on our forums. We also have our own Teamspeak service for TCA members!
2. TCA is not a clan dedicated to Castle Wars, Pest Control, or other mini-games, but we do enjoy participating in these activities from time to time. However, we do NOT support or participate in PKing activites under the TCA banner - we do have clanners that do, but do not support it as a clan.
3. TCA is a clan based on the principles of raising *all* skills. If you are a "pure" you may want to reconsider before submitting an application.
4. While we want to be helpful to our members, please know that we are not a charity clan. Begging and expecting handouts is not acceptable in TCA.
5. In order to make the acceptance process as smooth as possible, you will be put into a Team and your Team General or their Assistant will be able to provide you with help and guidance regarding our clan. Once accepted into TCA, you will be welcome to join our clan chat channel and clan boards.
6. We do not use the RuneScape forums to communicate with each other. Instead, we use a private online board. You may reach our forums by searching for our name or by reading the acceptance message on these forums.
7. The TCA clan world is World 46.
8. After being with us for a few months, we encourage members to take on clan responsibilities. For a clan of our size (up to 100+ members), there are plenty of opportunities to step up, including:
Come be part of the finest clan in all of RuneScape... Pets don't exist.
03-Feb-2015 22:22:30 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2015 22:24:37 by 13PercentBot
As we are a Skilling Clan we have 4 points of activity each member must complete. For each month, you can choose from the list below.
The Skill of the Week
Hosting an Event
Maxing out at the Citadel
Posting 8 Times on the Forums
Completing unique Challenges
Most of our members surpass these requirements every month. At a minimum, we expect you to spend about 3 to 5 hours a month completing the activity requirements.
We take activities very seriously in TCA. Leaders review activity reports each month to ensure all members are fulfulling these requirements. Members who do not meet activity requirements will be warned and/or removed from the clan, and excluded members will have to wait a month to reapply to TCA.
Are you ready for the challenge? Read on! Pets don't exist.
03-Feb-2015 22:22:34 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2016 22:56:20 by 13PercentBot
We hope you like what you see so far and you decide to pursue membership with The Clueless Adventurers!
Remember, there are no minimum requirements to join The Clueless Adventurers Clan. Our clan was created for the purpose of helping each other and having fun together.
Also, please note Jagex has changed their policy about switching clans. If you have left another clan there is a seven day cool-down period. We welcome you to join our clan but Jagex will only allow you in the Clan Chat as a guest until the seven day cool down has expired. You still have full rights on the forum.
If this sounds like the clan for you, please follow the procedures outlined below.
1.) Copy the application and start a new post. Enter your RuneScape display name as the title.
2.) Fill out the information in the application and submit.
3.) Wait for the Acceptance Committee to review your application. This takes time, so please be patient with the process.
4.) We use an external based forum for clan contact and information. You'll be able to find and access this forum after reading our reply to your application.
Still interested? Great! Please continue to the application form and get started! Pets don't exist.
03-Feb-2015 22:22:39 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2015 22:25:47 by 13PercentBot
Please use your copy and paste feature to copy the application below. If accepted, you will be provided information to reach our site for registration.
1.) Are you a special kind of account? (Eg Ironman/woman, level 3 pure, combat pure, etc.)
2.) How did you hear about The Clueless Adventurers?
- If you are a new member of TCA, who referred you to us?
- If you are a returning member, please give us your previous name(s)
3.) What timezone or country do you live in?
4.) What is your proudest achievement in Runescape, and your biggest goal?
5.) You must meet your Activity Requirements every month. The new month starts at 5PM EST on the last day of the month. You are required to gain 4 points a month.
Some options for points include:
a.) Main and secondary assignments
b.) Attending or Hosting Events
c.) Maxing at the Citadel
d.) 8+ Forum Posts
Do you understand and agree to this rule?
6.) TCA does not participate in, nor discuss PK'ing. We do not tolerate swearing(abbreviated or unabbreviated) in the CC or on our forums. Do you understand and agree to abide by these rules?
7.) Have you left another clan in the past 7 days? If so, what day did you leave?
8.) TCA offers a mentor program for those that want help in settling in to the clan. Would you like to be assigned a mentor?
9.) Do you have any questions we can answer for you? Pets don't exist.
03-Feb-2015 22:22:43 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2016 22:57:11 by 13PercentBot
The Clueless Adventurers are not now and likely never will be interested in a clan alliance.
TCA does not formally participate in Bounty Hunter or any clan wars and is not interested in doing so now or in the future.
Please do not advertise for your own clan on this recruitment thread. Please do not spam, flame, or steal content from this forum.
Recruitment General of The Clueless Adventurers Pets don't exist.
03-Feb-2015 22:22:48 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2016 22:57:44 by 13PercentBot
Then please feel free to contact any of the following members for more information:
Im Mr Azgard
We will do our best to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need clarification, or are curious.
Also, our guest CC "TCA is open if you have any questions.
We can't wait to see you! Pets don't exist.
03-Feb-2015 22:22:52 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2016 22:58:59 by 13PercentBot
(Έ.΄Έ.΄ Έ.*΄¨――¨΄*.ΈΈ.*΄¨――¨΄*.Έ ΄.Έ΄.Έ)
....(_Έ.The Clueless Adventurers.Έ_)....
Έ..΄¨――*―*―*――¨΄*.ΈΈ.*΄¨――*―*―*――¨΄..Έ Pets don't exist.