Looking for a casual clan
Quick find code: 94-95-515-66115776
Our clan focus is to provide a fun, stress-free atmosphere to enjoy our
favorite game and unwind with good friends! We welcome any player,
any level, all iron accounts, and both f2p and p2p scapers! Whilst we
have no requirements to join, we've got some serious citadel work
ahead of us! Challenge accepted!
mind that since we're new, activities such as events will become more
regular as we grow in numbers.
• active discord with voice
• laid back, easy going adult chat
• help and support where needed
• events, both pvm/bossing and skilling
• citadel work & weekly bonus buffs
• xp based & clan activity based ranking system
• much more!
+ Join a warm, cosy, brand new clan!
+ Everybody is welcome, of all levels!
+ Accepts players of all ages.
+ Leadership is very knowledgeable and fair.
+ Active members and leadership.
- We have a good set of members who are always willing to assist with your needs.
- Upcoming events of all sorts.
- We appreciate everything you say and backup your right to speak up!
- To join; Guest in our clan chat Chaos and Control and ask a leader for an invite!
- We welcome any and all to check out our clan on the Guest channel!
Our clan, Chaos and Control truly hopes you have read this over and feel at ease with joining us. We are not a formal clan - but we ask for matured members that are not at all scared to ask for help.
12-Aug-2019 20:33:09 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2019 20:43:11 by ShadowDraxia
Social & Community, Skillin, Killin & Chillin'
We are rebuilding, help us to ·»
Smaller group (under 100), mature (in age, mind questionable),
Most of us have jobs etc so we're pretty casual,
No mandatory events or capping rules
Not uptight, lots of banter, optional
Guest our chat & join today!
Man who want pretty nurse,
- Helpful social community who prides themselves in helping each other
- All levels welcome!
- Veteran and new players alike
- Players are from all over the world
- Knowledgeable community in PvM and RuneScape in general
- Fair and active leadership
- Discord server and active clan chat
- We have members who can and are willing to teach and help you with everything you need to know about RuneScape
- Wide variety of events (high and low level) to accommodate players of all types: skilling, PvM
- Your voice and opinion matters, leaders who make time of day for you
- We are constantly evolving to make the clan better for our members
- All guests are welcome in our clan chat or discord always! Stay as long as you like
- To join the clan, guest in our clan chat
We are a laid-back social/community clan which provides a chill, relaxing, and supportive atmosphere for you to get your 'Scape-on!
Feel free to join our CC anytime to guest and get a feel for things. You are always welcome to visit our Fan Forum Website and submit an application. Further details are below.
We look forward to meeting you!
Clan Chat: The Gladiatorz / Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Founded: February, 2001 / Home World: 14
Led by: Beric and AmusedDragon
Clan Type: PvM/Community/Skilling/Monthly Competitions
We are the
To join our clan please apply on our off-site forums. Google search for "The Gladiatorz" and we are the first result. Our CC is also open for guesting if you'd like to drop in and get a feel for us. Hope to see you join the community!
We are both RS3 and OSRS based and do not mind having you apart of our family. We are very laid back as well and do not mind offering any advice.
If you are still looking for a clan, please feel free to check out " L O D J" clan..you can also click the link in my forum siggy to check our forums out.
We are a laid back social/skilling clan with a maxed citadel. Capping, events, discord are all optional and nothing is ever required to remain in the clan. We are also a close knit family type clan which aims to help each other out with advice or tips if anyone needs, and welcome all to join us.
If our clan sounds interesting, feel free to check us out or contact myself, Dat bluee, Topher, A Day late, or Tigoko ingame if you need any further information or an invite to our clan channel.
On behalf of LODJ, I wish you all the best with your search. LODJ RS3 Division
LODJ OSRS Division
Let's go to The Shell Shack! They have a talking dog!
What is The Shell Shack? The Shell Shack is an old clan with a new clan feel. Unfortunately, life happens and clans suffer for it sometimes, but we are planning on re-building and becoming even better!
Here at The Shell Shack, we hope to establish an active clan of fun, social, and helpful members who don't mind cracking jokes and never take things too seriously. We'd love to have you join us on this journey! Every new recruit should expect to become a valuable part of this community.
Ask about our Discord server!
Clan size: 30-40
Requirements: must be P2P and 18+
• Have 30 active cappers/visitors
• Upgrade citadel from T6 to T7
• Establish weekly clan events (capping raffle/Penguin Hide and Seek) The Shell Shack - A social clan
Hello there, ZammyBackPac !
The Mahjarrats was founded in September of 2015 and are a group of friendly individuals who enjoy the many different aspects of RuneScape and come from many different backgrounds, from new players to maxed 10+ year veterans. We are a small social clan that has passions for quests, lore, skilling, and PvM. Feel free to guest in the clan chat and talk with some of our wonderful members yourself!
Tier 6 Citadel
Fun and relaxing Enviroment
Joining our community is easy! Feel free to message myself, or join The Mahjarrats' clan chat channel as a guest...no PIN required!
Homeworld: 44 (but feel free to use whichever world is best for you)
Link to forum recruitment thread
Thank you for taking the time to read this invite. We hope to hear from you soon, and good luck in your search for the right clan.
A friendly social and lore based clan.
I would personally like to invite you to our clan Silent Knight.
We are a social, skilling, PVM clan that is looking for more members for top tier bossing. We host clan events ranging from Boss Events to Skilling Events. We also offer help to any one that joins as we have many members knowledgeable in skilling and pvm.
Have fun, and hope to welcome you to Silent Knight