Enhancers – counts wonky?

Quick find code: 15-16-760-66106092

of 2
Amaterasu Mi
Nov Member 2007

Amaterasu Mi

Posts: 11,781Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Before the update, I counted my enhancers. I had:

- 91 Unfocused damage enhancers
- 83 Unfocused reward enhancers

- 12 Nihil damage enhancers (all unused, 150 charges each)
- 11 QBD damage enhancers (all unused, 150 charges each)
- 1 Rush of Blood damage enhancer (showing 250/500 charges)
- 11 Volcanic damage enhancers (all unused, 1000 charges each)
- 15 Dominion Tower damage enhancers (14 unused, 500 charges each) (1 used, showing 165/500 charges)

- 11 Barbarian Assault point enhancers (all unused, 15 charges each)
- 10 Morvrans' Challenge enhancers (all unused, 2 charges each)
- 12 Castle Wars token enhancers (all unused, 20 charges each)
- 13 Chompy Bird enhancers (all unused, 100 charges each)
- 1 Champion scroll enhancer (unused, 250 charges)

Simple multiplication followed, and I figured out how many charges
be showing in the interface.

What actually shows is:

- 90 Unfocused damage enhancers
- 82 Unfocused reward enhancers

- Nihil damage enhancers: 1,799 charges
- QBD damage enhancer: 1,649 charges
- Rush of Blood damage enhancer: 249charges
- Volcanic damage enhancers: 10,999 charges
- Dominion Tower damage enhancers: 7,333 charges?!

- Barbarian Assault point enhancers: 164 charges
- Morvrans' Challenge enhancers: 19 charges
- Castle Wars token enhancers: 239 charges
- Chopmy Bird enhancers: 1,299 charges
- Champion scroll enhancer: 249 charges I'm just sitting here thinking 'What on earth?'....

17-Jun-2019 14:38:49 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2019 15:52:18 by Amaterasu Mi

G e o f f
Oct Member 2017

G e o f f

Posts: 123Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I noticed the same. Looks as though for every conversion, the counter is 1 charge lower than you'd expect it to be.

Perhaps the counter is remaining charges but not including one that is currently active, ie. the one that is not included and appears to be 'missing'.

Just a thought though, nothing concrete.

17-Jun-2019 15:08:31

Apr Member 2013


Posts: 154Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I can confirm the same.

Something "strange" happened here.

Missing 1 charge at least from each enhancer I had, none were active, so it's not related to active enhancers.

I want my charges back!
Proudly #2 Armadyl World Event 2 & Top 10 Sara World Event 1
Seasonal HiScore Winner & Rank #2 Runecrafting Summer HiScore 2016
Let's do everything with style! ;)

17-Jun-2019 15:17:40

Amaterasu Mi
Nov Member 2007

Amaterasu Mi

Posts: 11,781Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Since the -1 error seems to be affecting all counts, I figure it may be a basic coding error.

- confusing a 'more than or equal to' symbol with a 'more than'
- or mixing up a 0 with a 1
...when programming the logic statements involved in reading/displaying the minimum limits.
That is a really easy mistake to make, so hopefully an easy one to fix!

Therefore, what perturbs me more is the fact that somehow:
14 x 500 + 165 = 7,333!
(Note: it shouldn't!)

17-Jun-2019 15:51:42

Dec Member 2004


Posts: 1,741Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks like it's similar to the timers, where 1 minute remaining is displayed when a timer hits 1 min 59 sec and ticks down to the 1 minute. So 250 charges for the Champ Scroll is shown as 249.

Look at it this way. 10 charges could mean 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0.
Bite me.

18-Jun-2019 00:46:46

Quick find code: 15-16-760-66106092Back to Top