PVP in RS3 has been, shall we say, dead for quite some time. While there are many theories as to why this is, I think I might have an idea on how to bypass those theories and reasons and revitalize PVP in a different way while also bringing back elements of DarkScape and World Event 2. Bear with me, this will be long and will likely change as I'm open to others' feedback on this idea. Also, I am aware that this probably won't happen but I figured it'd be worth a shot of suggesting.
- THE IDEA -
Implement a new game mode on separate servers that uses DarkScape's gameplay as a foundation, but fixes its many issues while bringing back The Bird and the Beast's enjoyable gameplay and some Bounty Hunter mechanics while giving players incentives in RS3 to play this new PVP mode.
- THE BASIC POINTS -
* Use DarkScape's open world, FFA PVP, but shift to EoC rather than Legacy (stick with me)
* Implement the caravan defense/attack gameplay of WE2 but add the ability to build defenses in crucial locations, including cities, resource hubs, etc
* Introduce city/town siege & defense mechanics that will permit natural clan warfare
* Create a basic clan alliance system to allow multiple clans to work together
* Create a conquest system allowing leaders of an extremely victorious clan to declare themselves as Overlord of Gielinor
* Introduce a bounties system
* Instance the Wilderness and remove literally all restrictions except cheating/bug abuse ~ Jacob, Prince of the Kingdom of Heaven ~
Join us at Rising Eminence, one of the most pleasant social clans in RS!
AN IDEA TO RESURRECT RS3 PVP