° * • Norge • * °
Quick find code: 290-291-313-65916385
Norge is a Norwegian PvM & Community clan focusing on being an outgoing, friendly and helpful environment for all players whose main focus is primarily on skilling and bossing, but open to all types of activities; The possibilities are endless.
Our goal is to create a united, respectful, fun and supportive community where our members can enjoy and share their experiences. Norge is a clan for all types of players, and together we will achieve and celebrate achievements, reaching milestones like mastering a skill and eventually mastering them all!
What we can offer:
¤ Experienced / High-lvl players who can help and advise
¤ Socially and pleasantly clan chat
¤ Active clan members
¤ Weekly events
¤ Homeworld 5
03-Jun-2017 20:33:08 - Last edited on 17-May-2018 00:58:05 by Umami
¤ Dj Sushi
¤ Ideal Gamer
03-Jun-2017 20:33:21 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2020 19:26:02 by Umami
¤ P2P (Member)
¤ Being able to express yourself in Norwegian
03-Jun-2017 20:33:24 - Last edited on 24-May-2018 21:14:33 by Umami
Corporal (II)- 5M Clan Xp.
Sergeant (III)- 15M Clan Xp.
Lieutenant (Bronze Star)- 30M Clan Xp.
Captain (Silver Star)- 55M Clan Xp.
General (Gold Start)- 100M Clan Xp.
Admin (Bronze)- 300M Clan Xp.
Organizer (Silver)- 600M Clan Xp.
Coordinator (Gold)- 1B Clan Xp,
03-Jun-2017 20:33:27 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2019 18:06:03 by Umami
- Racism or any form of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Avoid real issues like religion, politics, military, or any other such controversial issues.
- Spam is not allowed in chat.
- Begging, question about money or trust trades are not allowed in the chat, It puts others in an unpleasant and difficult situation and must be avoided completely.
- All Jagex rules must be followed.
- Scamming (including tampering) is strictly prohibited.
- Flaming the clan or lack of respect and directed attack at any of the members of Norge will not be tolerated.
- Inquiry / begging about ranks is not allowed. (does not include avatar warden)
- Avoid asking for personal information as some members may not be comfortable sharing them with the entire CC.
- Internal clan stuff should not be discussed in the CC.
- Guests are welcome and must always comply with the applicable rules.
- You can always contact @Leader (key rank) if there is anything.
- Capping and participation in events is not mandatory. You do not have to do anything and must feel free and relaxed at all times, and only do things voluntarily and exclusively based on your own personal involvement. It is highly appreciated, encouraged and recommended to attend events, and as a result, you will get to know others and become well involved in the clan. For example, by capping, you help develop the Clan, you get good xp and it's social if you go there with someone from the clan
03-Jun-2017 20:33:29 - Last edited on 17-May-2018 00:58:20 by Umami
- Drama will not be tolerated and you will be encouraged to take it to PM. No clan members or guests should be exposed to it. If you're annoyed by a fellow clan-mate you can use the ignore button. You are however, encouraged to try to come to reconciliation by putting differences aside for the sake of the clan. This should apply to everyday life too, arguments and hostility are never the solution and lead nowhere productive or constructive.
- Swearing is allowed in the chat (within reasonable limits). Everyone should feel free to express themselves the way they want and the dictatorial censorship is not healthy, no one should fear using the words they want and would otherwise have used. If you feel offended by the swearing, please contact an Organizer+ rank in-game. Swearing and harassment (in a non-flattering, serious way) must not be aimed at a fellow clan member or guest. Excessive use of cursing and bad words is not beneficial to anyone and you will be encouraged to end it and warnings may be given.
Follow all clan rules at all times and don't put us in a awkward position where we must warn or possibly take action against you.
03-Jun-2017 20:33:39 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2017 07:15:39 by Umami
03-Jun-2017 20:33:46 - Last edited on 15-May-2018 02:33:59 by Umami
03-Jun-2017 20:33:50 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2017 20:49:35 by Umami
03-Jun-2017 20:33:55 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2017 20:49:24 by Umami