Forums

Obelus - Social/Skilling/PvM

Quick find code: 320-321-261-66225820

of 54
DeatháFigure

DeatháFigure

Posts: 1Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN?
Death Figure

2. What is your combat level and total level?
CMB: 109
Total: 1895

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
Yes, no scamming and be respectful are two rules.

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
I will do my best to help those newer to the game with questions or tips and will help in bossing or questing if needed.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
Of course, the more the merrier.

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
PVM and skilling for sure.

7. What is your experience with Chambers of Xeric/Theatre of Blood?
None, I am currently learning by watching videos at the moment.

8. What is your timezone?
Pacific.

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
Found the thread in the forums and looks like a clan I can have fun in.

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
None at this account. but I have a HC Ironman that I am a current member of an IM only clan. Other then that, I've never been in any other clan.

22-Aug-2021 19:34:11

ObelusáCC

ObelusáCC

Posts: 1,223Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DeatháFigure said:
1. What is your RSN?
Death Figure

2. What is your combat level and total level?
CMB: 109
Total: 1895

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
Yes, no scamming and be respectful are two rules.

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
I will do my best to help those newer to the game with questions or tips and will help in bossing or questing if needed.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
Of course, the more the merrier.

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
PVM and skilling for sure.

7. What is your experience with Chambers of Xeric/Theatre of Blood?
None, I am currently learning by watching videos at the moment.

8. What is your timezone?
Pacific.

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
Found the thread in the forums and looks like a clan I can have fun in.

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
None at this account. but I have a HC Ironman that I am a current member of an IM only clan. Other then that, I've never been in any other clan.


ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

22-Aug-2021 19:57:55

jkeyy
Jul Member 2013

jkeyy

Posts: 7Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? jkeyy

2. What is your combat level and total level? 126 / 2277

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. No drug talk and listen to star ranks.

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? Hopefully be a good member and help out in any way possible :), and yes.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? Yes.

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) Personal favorite is hallowed sepulcher but i now have every unlock plus 99 agility so its a waste to do it anymore unfortunately.

7. What is your experience with Chambers of Xeric/Theatre of Blood? 280 CoX kc but can admittedly still learn more about it and i've only done ToB on twisted leagues but i got 60 completions, yet to do it on main game, looking to learn!

8. What is your timezone? UK / GMT

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? TheHist0rian recommended the CC to me.

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? I am still in a skilling clan (SKSC) but i don't really partake in the skilling anymore due to maxing, its more of a friends cc to me.

22-Aug-2021 20:32:50

ObelusáCC

ObelusáCC

Posts: 1,223Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jkeyy said:
1. What is your RSN? jkeyy

2. What is your combat level and total level? 126 / 2277

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. No drug talk and listen to star ranks.

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? Hopefully be a good member and help out in any way possible :), and yes.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? Yes.

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) Personal favorite is hallowed sepulcher but i now have every unlock plus 99 agility so its a waste to do it anymore unfortunately.

7. What is your experience with Chambers of Xeric/Theatre of Blood? 280 CoX kc but can admittedly still learn more about it and i've only done ToB on twisted leagues but i got 60 completions, yet to do it on main game, looking to learn!

8. What is your timezone? UK / GMT

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? TheHist0rian recommended the CC to me.

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? I am still in a skilling clan (SKSC) but i don't really partake in the skilling anymore due to maxing, its more of a friends cc to me.


ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

22-Aug-2021 21:37:47

Lep1701

Lep1701

Posts: 37Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN?
Lep1701

2. What is your combat level and total level?
120 / 2071

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
No scamming, no drug talk

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
Participate in chat/clan events and yes.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
Yes.

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
Skilling and PVM

7. What is your experience with Chambers of Xeric/Theatre of Blood?
Only did 1 CoX for the elite diary

8. What is your timezone?
US West

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
RS forums

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
No.

23-Aug-2021 17:41:41

ObelusáCC

ObelusáCC

Posts: 1,223Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lep1701 said:
1. What is your RSN?
Lep1701

2. What is your combat level and total level?
120 / 2071

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
No scamming, no drug talk

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
Participate in chat/clan events and yes.

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
Yes.

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
Skilling and PVM

7. What is your experience with Chambers of Xeric/Theatre of Blood?
Only did 1 CoX for the elite diary

8. What is your timezone?
US West

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
RS forums

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
No.


ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

23-Aug-2021 19:58:08

mellagro
Dec Member 2021

mellagro

Posts: 19Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN?
mellagro
2. What is your combat level and total level?
cb 125
total 2149
3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
no scamming no drugs
4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
im a very active vc user
5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
probably not, but i might ask my friends to join if they are looking
6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
i enjoy doing things the wrong way. for example pvm on a lvl 3
7. What is your experience with Chambers of Xeric/Theatre of Blood?
cox i have a decent amount of experience, i used to raid a lot, but im just coming back to the game from a long break and will need a bit of a refresher. i havnt done tob
8. What is your timezone?
central us
9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
i went to the google machine
10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
the clan system came out while i was gone, but ive been in a few cc's before, but they are slowly dying and i wanted something bigger.

23-Aug-2021 22:59:07

ObelusáCC

ObelusáCC

Posts: 1,223Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mellagro said:
1. What is your RSN?
mellagro
2. What is your combat level and total level?
cb 125
total 2149
3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2.
no scamming no drugs
4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
im a very active vc user
5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
probably not, but i might ask my friends to join if they are looking
6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
i enjoy doing things the wrong way. for example pvm on a lvl 3
7. What is your experience with Chambers of Xeric/Theatre of Blood?
cox i have a decent amount of experience, i used to raid a lot, but im just coming back to the game from a long break and will need a bit of a refresher. i havnt done tob
8. What is your timezone?
central us
9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
i went to the google machine
10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change?
the clan system came out while i was gone, but ive been in a few cc's before, but they are slowly dying and i wanted something bigger.


ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

23-Aug-2021 23:07:23

Quick find code: 320-321-261-66225820Back to Top