Forums

Treasure hunter nerfed

Quick find code: 366-367-241-66236455

of 4
200máDefence

200máDefence

Posts: 150Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nerfed? lol?

only stars lamps and springs? Lol?



You're a bit lost
Don't trust any pc's listed, any advice or talks between posts on ID forums anymore , the Manips are let loose, especially the main one with 15+ accounts posting acting as different people.. do your own research

21-Nov-2021 08:52:50

DracoáBurnz
Dec Member 2011

DracoáBurnz

Posts: 75,026Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said:
You can buy the cosmetics and pets from the Oddments Stores now for fixed number of oddments now. There is also more chances to win gp pouches.


Sure but you cant get things like lucky items from anything besides Umbrel Chests.

Also not every cosmetic are in Oddment shop like shadow virtus.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

Support & Party Hats on Solomons

24-Nov-2021 21:56:38 - Last edited on 24-Nov-2021 21:57:22 by DracoáBurnz

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 20,635Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DracoáBurnz said:
Dilbert2001 said:
You can buy the cosmetics and pets from the Oddments Stores now for fixed number of oddments now. There is also more chances to win gp pouches.


Sure but you cant get things like lucky items from anything besides Umbrel Chests.

Also not every cosmetic are in Oddment shop like shadow virtus.


The likes of Shadow Virtus should still be available from the specific promotions.

I am not sure about Lucky items though now but when we can get it from Umbral Chests then there is no reason why we can't get them from TH later (if not now) from certain Lucky Item promotions similar to Shadow Virtus.

25-Nov-2021 01:57:30

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 20,635Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DracoáBurnz said:
Dilbert2001 said:



The likes of Shadow Virtus should still be available from the specific promotions.



Nope as all armors and weapons were removed from TH so even if the promo returns you cant get virtus.


Maybe gear with stats, but not COSMETICS. I think all kinds of cosmetic items are still obtainable from their respective promotions. Even if not, we probably will find them from the Oddments Store which requires Oddments from TH.

25-Nov-2021 19:50:57

DracoáBurnz
Dec Member 2011

DracoáBurnz

Posts: 75,026Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said:


Maybe gear with stats, but not COSMETICS. I think all kinds of cosmetic items are still obtainable from their respective promotions. Even if not, we probably will find them from the Oddments Store which requires Oddments from TH.


Considering you couldnt wear it w/o the req lvl, it pretty much was a cosmetic as it provided no benefits over normal virtus. Even worse is that it cant be augmented those proving that its actually inferior than normal virtus.

So hopefully it gets readded soon.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

Support & Party Hats on Solomons

26-Nov-2021 04:07:36

Quick find code: 366-367-241-66236455Back to Top