Looking for all the latest changes to the sights and sounds of Gielinor? You've come to the right place!
This week we've got a bunch of improvements designed to the game more enjoyable. Things like adjusting what hints are being shown to more experienced players, and some tweaks to Vulnerability Bombs and timers.
Wondering where the Ninja Team have got to? After all the excitement of the last two weeks, they’ve received over 2,000 suggestions! So for now, they’re busy training in the Dojo, sharpening their katanas, and getting ready to bust some bugs and finesse some fixes!
Want to share feedback? Why not make a post in the our forum?
Want to challenge our Ninjas? Visit the Dojo!
Run into an issue? Click here to find out how you can let us know!
This week’s quality-of-life improvements are all about making the game more fun for everyone, no matter their level. In this case, that means being more prudent about what gets shown to high-level players – we were all newbs once, but not everyone still needs hints!
- Guidance system hints are now automatically turned off if you choose 'I have played very recently' after Character Creation.
- Players are now considered 'experienced’ at total level 100, down from 250.
- Upon reaching total level 100, the Burthorpe FTUE will be marked as ‘complete’.
- Turning off guidance system hints will now clear the FTUE path if selected.
- The description for the guidance system hints toggle has been changed to 'Receive small tutorials and tips while playing. If disabled, the Burthorpe tutorial is treated as complete.'
- Since basic challenges are now generated for new users, a player could progress a challenge without first completing the Daily Challenge interface tutorial. To fix this, progressing a Daily Challenge now counts as completing the Daily Challenge interface tutorial. The description for the Challenge Accepted achievement has been updated accordingly.
- Since basic challenges are now generated for new users, the Daily Challenge path is now immediately available, instead of being unlocked by talking to Fara or completing the Burthorpe tutorial.
- Removed a 'You are already in the Burthorpe/Taverley area' message which appeared when tracking a basic Daily Challenge in this area.
If you caught the livestream the other week, you’ll know that we’re currently working on bringing RuneScape to iOS! If you missed it, you can catch up here.
In the meanwhile, let’s see what else the Mobile crew have been up to this week:
No one likes to encounter bugs when they play, so each week we do our best to squash as many as we can!
Phew, that’s another week of changes done and dusted! And you know what that means, right? We’re one week closer to Archaeology!
Until next time!
~ The RuneScape Team
Needs more Ben & Jerrys