- Players are now able to start filling a singular urn while their Inventory is full.
- Added an item charge tooltip to the B.A.N.K Stander Invention item.
- The passive effects of the Hexhunter Bow, Terrasaur Maul and Inquisitor's Staff will now behave as expected when fighting the Kalphite King.
- Added Quickchat options for Marks of War.
- You will now receive five portions of fruity mush during the Player Owned Farm tutorial.
- Beads of the dead are no longer always lost on death.
- You can now open the Bank chest at the Lumbridge market from any direction.
- You can no longer schedule clan events for the past.
- Players can now Surge and Escape in the Clan Citadel.
- The goebie that initiates the Beastmaster Durzag raid will now correctly walk to alert their companions of their imminent rescue (or more likely death).
- Firemaking XP is now added to the Pyro-matic when creating incense sticks.
- Legacy Fairy Ring Map icons no longer require active transportation icons in order to appear.
- The Mental Health Awareness Week event has been fully packed away, and the Lumbridge crater has returned to normal.
- The Bisdi boss pet now counts as a slightly larger NPC to reduce clipping with the player.
- Animica rocks have rockertunities appear on them in Anachronia
- You will now be notified upon receiving a Totem Piece from Slayer in Anachronia.
- The flame sword enchantment is now disabled on all ceremonial swords.
- When wearing the Cerberus armour override set, the shoulders will now glow, just like the helmet.
- The outline of the Bank now disappears when changing interface and pressing F1 to load preset.
- You can now withdraw multiple unstackable items from your Bank via the Worn Equipment tab.
- A floating platform in the Warforge! dig site has been reattached to the ceiling. Please do not look directly at the ceiling.
- The first stage of a planted papaya tree now has a more reasonable clickbox.
- Melee, Ranged, and Magic training dummies can no longer be placed in Elite Dungeons, except within close range of a Bank chest.
- Fixed an issue where the Regenerate ability could be queued even when the player had 0 adrenaline, which caused it to remain in the queue indefinitely.
- Fixed a hole that was present in Ariane's Robe (legs) during some animations.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Jessika to stretch during a cutscene in The Void Stares Back.
- Fixed a floating tile in the Artisans' Workshop.
- Fixed an issue that caused various tiers of Culinaromancer's Gloves to stretch when wielding a Lucky Coin.
- Fixed labelling issues with the retro plain trousers and the blurite crossbow.
- Fixed an issue that caused the black and white Chic Scarf to appear transparent in the Wardrobe Preview display.
- Fixed some stretching issues with the Bastion of Fortitude armour set.
- Fixed a presentation issue on 4:3 mobile devices, which caused ribbon windows to be inconsistently sized.
- Fixed an issue where the World Map lodestone teleports were not functioning when selected.
- Fixed an issue in the Divination Cache D&D that was preventing the boost timer from counting down.
- Fixed a tree on Anachronia that appeared to have a floating canopy.
- Fixed an issue where the player character would appear to climb the wrong side of the ladder in the Temple of Ikov.
- Fixed an issue where the blood reaver familiar would stretch when overridden by a pet.
- Fixed an issue where the description for orikalkum bars was not appearing while playing Treasure Hunter on free-to-play worlds.
- Reattached a dislodged bank roof in the Ritual of the Mahjarrat prologue.
- Nature esshounds no longer go transparent during their idle animation.
- Hotfix - Resolved an issue that prevented new clans from being created.
- Hotfix - Resolved an issue which prevented the ‘Invite Players to Clan’ option from working when the potential recruit’s privacy status was not set to ‘Online’ or ‘Friends Only’.
- The 'Invite' option, which sends an invite to somebody anywhere on your world, still requires the recipient’s privacy status to be set to 'Online’ or 'Friends Only'.
- Hotfix - Barrows: Rise of the Six instance owners are once again able to enter the instance they created.
Needs more Ben & Jerrys
Needs more Ben & Jerrys
Is there any information on what the patch on Saturday was about?
01-Jun-2020 17:53:59 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2020 17:55:48 by Spiffy
01-Jun-2020 18:03:40 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2020 18:04:12 by Iony
- Flame Enchantment wasn't working on T92 Khopesh before update - at least for me.
- Ripper demons are now wrecking me, it feels like a buff, either that for custom-fitted trimmed masterwork is no longer effective. It could just be bad rng
01-Jun-2020 18:56:09 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2020 19:01:32 by D4rtZ
from a disgruntled evil tree fc rank