Not sure if it was designed this way but if it wasn't please fix. Any chance you could make the 'Exit' button not share the same cooldown as the Battlefield ability? Kind of weird being stuck in the engine with no way to exit until the cooldown refreshes. But if it was intentional then no complaints from me "
Not sure what you mean by "stuck in the engine". Do you mean you are stuck in the combat interface when you operated the Siege Engine? If so, I have no problem exiting it just by clicking at an empty space.
Original message details are unavailable. Try using your battlefield ability first, and whilst its on cooldown jump into the Siege Engine. You might get the same result as me, which is the stuck part.
I guess you are not talking about recently the siege engines which were released with the Nodon Front 2 months ago, are changed, right?
Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. I can just double click a blank space and leave. Even if you can't, why is it a problem to wait a couple of seconds for the cooldown to expire? Of course, if you still have this problem and think it is a bug, feel free to file a bug report.
Yes we are referring to the same update, the Nodon front. I think I might have even seen you there once in passing haha
It might be a bug on my end because the different interfaces(backpack, stats, powers etc) are all non-selectable (greyed out for me) so if I click on any of these nothing happens. If I click anywhere in game the siege engine does what its supposed to do and fires its cannons (which are super OP).
I was making a suggestion to get it fixed because the I usually use Nex n Krills battlefield abilities and these are usually about 120 & 150 seconds on cooldown.
Not sure how you use the cannon but I spam it(as a returning player i find this the craziest combat xp btw) and usually kill a lot of them in a few seconds, but I get anxious when a good drop falls and I can't leave the cannon until the cooldown is reset. That and i also need to run around the map and pick up every other drop waiting there.
Also agree with your last post (as mentioned in my first) this is not a huge issue but I don't think the intention was to trap a player in the cannon and wait till the cooldown is over. So just offering a suggestion to fix if possible. Not a game dev so don't know how easy/hard it would be so just suggesting here (and in-game like you suggested )
Ps. Returning player so don't have a lot of the auto collect functions/perks the average RS player might have or a lot of money (which is why I have to manually work long hours by picking up drops immediately after they have fallen haha).
(1) Based on your last post, you didn't encounter a recent issue. Nodon Front was 2 months old.
(2) I just shoot like 5 times killing every killable dragonkin in sight, leave the siege engines and pick up loot before they disappear while waiting for the 'kin to respawn. Take the engine and fire again. Never an issue whatsoever at all.
(3) There is no "auto-collect function" AFAIK. We can use legendary pet's scavenger ability but it only picks up one piece of loot per kill. In the case of Nodon dragonkin, they always drop more than 1 piece of loot so even legendary pets won't help and that why as I mentioned in (2), I use the respawn windows to pick up loot manually.
(4) If you think there is a bug specific to you, perhaps the best thing to do is just file a bug report as the others don't seem to be having the same issue anywhere.
- Last edited on 26-Sep-2021 22:44:45 by Dilbert2001
I feel like you are here just to disagree with me lol in that same sense
1. Can you please post a link to let me know about how recent the update has to be before I can post in here.
2. Can you please confirm that you used your battlefield ability and while its on cooldown enter the cannon and successfully exit without waiting for it to refresh (you haven't confirmed this part at all when rebuking me).
3. Thanks added that to give you more background and less argument points.
4. Not even going to ask how you came up with the facts to support this statement lol
^^ I am here to provide you my opinions on how to get the best gaming experience, absolutely not to agree or disagree with you. You don't have to agree or disagree with my comments at all as they are by no means arguments.