Minigames / D&Ds Directory V5
Quick find code: 75-76-950-65725377
02-Jan-2021 08:59:22 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2021 09:01:32 by Prince Satan
Beause it looks like a well organised clan, just what I am looking for!
• Do you have any past experiences in moderating other FC's? If so, which FC(s)?
I do indeed, my own being the ForcesofSatan!!!! Apart from that I am still looking for experience.
• Are you Highly knowledgeable in Jagex's Rules and understand what is allowed and what is not?
Most certainly I've been playing since 2006 possibly even before.
* Do you agree on all of our FC rules? If not, which rule you disagree with and why?
I agree to all. I pledge my allegiance!!!
• Do you understand that you are Expected to moderate while you are inside the FC? (You are NOT obligated to join the FC though)
• Did you read, understand, and agree with all the guidelines regarding the Ranks?
I had a good read and I agree.
* What is your Time-zone?
NZ CAN (GMT+13) 9:35pm
• Do you understand that Ranks are ONLY volunteers to help making the FC a better place, and being ranked is not an achievement nor something makes you better than anyone else?
I understand that completely. After all, I am the Dark Lord.
• Do you have any suggestion to how we can improve our Guides, Rules, and ranks guidelines? (You are more than welcome to suggest in the future too!)
We should unite to bring Clan Wars back to life!!!!! I've taken enough souls in this one Your Dark and Mighty Lord Lucifer!!!!!! 666
I've gone through the list of friends chats and clans to see what is and isn't active anymore, and updated the list. I have also removed any chats which cannot be accessed anymore to confirm whether they're actually still active or not.
Thanks for keeping this place up to date, Loki. It's a very useful resource to have. Wound up having some great Great Orb Project games yesterday thanks to your thread. Just some of the errors that you seem to have missed that I have found, however:
Sadly, Trah Fun has been a defunct FC since 2019. The chat sits at 0/100 and their thread has had no post since they died following Jagex's replacement of harmonised rocks with randomly generated light/dark animica in 2019. However, Harmed Ore continues to be active via their FC and discord.
Secondly, Soulobby would be an awesome re-addition. Not sure why they were removed? They've helped me tremendously with finally getting 120 slay from scarabs and gaining reputation. Their FC/forum thread/discord are all very active. Quick find code: 75-76-204-65986967
Also, any reason the biggest penguin fc isn't there? Quick find code: 75-76-404-66195839 , or even the w71 version.
And like all of the warbands FCs and threads are non-existent/dead/old. Though, if we were to be honest, wbs FCs are for losers. No offence.
Lastly, the Hall of Memories FC - Corehunting (quick find code: 75-76-487-66082063) - I think would be appropriate for here, as would perhaps the wildy wyrm FCs.
Look forward to you making these amendments. Great work fighting the good fight for these minigames that we love. Thank you.
DemonMobs ApplicationHi LorddSatan,
I see you've already made an application on the DemonMobsFC forum thread. You should wait for one of those ranks to take a look at it and respond to you. There's nothing that can be done on this thread about the application, as this is just a directory for the whole minigames/D&Ds community, and does not manage that friends chat.
Alternatively, you could sit in their friends chat, contact one of the higher ranks, and get them to look at your application.
...Hey there Nadal,
Many thanks for the post! I've gone through all of those again, and I'll try to comment the reasoning on some changes, or why some aren't included. I have also gone through the entire list and joined every single friends chat that I can enter, to double check activity.
1. Trah Fun. I spent 30 minutes sitting in there this morning, and not a single person has joined the FC, so I have now removed it from the list.
2. Penguin FCs and W71 Pengs. These were included at a time when I was super active on the forums and had a lot of free time (life of a uni student). Now that I've moved across the world to another country for work, that has been eating up my time, which unfortunately meant less time on the forums or in-game. As the penguin threads update weekly with new threads, I just kept forgetting about updating each week due to lack of time.
As the threads are made each week, and posted on quite often, I didn't think they really needed to be outlined on the thread, as they're almost always kept on the front page. I did also think about including just the FC name, and not the forum thread, but the W71 group only works via the forums, so there'd be no FC to add to a list. It may also look like favouritism if I only the W60 group who does weekly threads is posted on here, and not the other one. I am trying to avoid any conflict or issues with any group.
I will be happy to include the FC on the list (without linking the weekly forum thread changes), if the other group is fine with it.
3. Warbands FCs. I have checked and a lot are dead now. I've updated the list, removed inactive ones, and updated the QFC links. Also, no offence taken - I no longer participate in a warbands FC on the front lines anymore.
4. Core Hunting has been added.
With SoulObby's case, I tried to join and it said I was banned from the FC, on both my accounts. I do not know why I was issued a ban, considering I've never used the FC while under it's current ownership. I can only assume it's due to the current owner of the FC having joined the Minigames Discord server at one point, spammed and harassed people, and were banned by the admins there. When said owner came to me for help, I tried to get the ban removed to no avail. Because I couldn't get this done, it's my assumption the owner is salty and decided to ban both of my main RS accounts for no apparent reason, despite me trying to help them.
I spoke to friends to check the FC for me, who also claimed they were banned. I cannot make new accounts to check activity, because of the 150 skill requirement to join friends chats, and I will not be training accounts just to check an FCs activity - that's far too much effort.
I will add SoulObby back, but when I do activity checks again in 3 months, then it'll probably be removed again if I, or anyone I ask to check activity on them can't confirm whether they're active or not.
I hope you, and others can appreciate the necessity to keeping this directory up to date with accurate information so as to keep this an informative source of information for everyone.