Recruitment - Specialist, Questing & Minigames Clans RulesRecruitment Ė Specialist, Questing & Minigames
Youíre the elite. The crack units. The specialists. :OWhat is the Recruitment Ė Specialist, Questing & Minigames Forum for?
- Advertising your clan if your entry requirements donít have a specific combat requirement. This includes, but is not limited to, skilling clans, pure clans, player owned cities and other organisations.
- Clan logos. Each clan can post a clan logo once in the first post of their thread.
- Can I give out my name and e-mail so that I can be contacted outside of the forums?
Giving out any personal details like name, age, or e-mail could compromise your own safety as well as that of your account so it is best to keep any information you give out to your skills in-game as this is the information that counts.
- Can I flame players from enemy clans?
Banter is fine and expected of any forces preparing to battle each other but flaming particular members of another clan is not needed, keep the fighting to the battlefields! This is where the victories and defeats will be counted.
- If we have our own clan website, can we advertise it to our members on the forums?
As we canít be sure that everything on other sites is safe and suitable for the players of RuneScape, itís best to make sure you have all the needed information on events and wars posted on these forums.
- Can we organise events for members in this forum?
For any clan-related discussions there is the Clan Community forum.
- If I have a RuneScape feud with another player, can I make sure my new clan does not allow them to join up?
Fighting side by side in a clan war could be the best way to deal with any issues you have with another player. Who is the better fighter and tactician for example :D?
- If I have left a clan, can I suggest to other players that they donít join it?
Although that clan may have not worked out for you, it may be what other players are looking for. Focus on your new clan and make it great so that players want to join!
- I don't like tall people! Can I specify that I only want short people to apply to join my clan?
No, you can't specify any real life beliefs or characteristics as a requirement to join your clan.
- Display name changes are confusing for me and my clan to deal with, can I force that my clan members and applicants give me their original username?
No, part of the display name update was to protect the login details of the players involved thus requiring this info to join a clan is weakening your account security.