I'm not sure where else to put this, so here it goes. I got my monthly email as is usual, but while it says my name and actually got sent to my email, the information contained is wildly inaccurate. I'm pretty sure that the information is usually correct.
For some reason, I have no idea how or why, I did not get my information. It's not really a big deal, but unless my account got rolled back to the state it was in in 2004, the info is wrong, like impossibly wrong.
It was my OSRS stats that were sent to me. The email subject was titled as my RS3 emails always are, and I don't play OS enough to really ever look at the email. I received 2 OSRS gains emails, instead of a RS3 and an OSRS email. I did receive one email subject of each though, they are just the same thing.
TLR - My RS3 gains email had my OSRS stats. I received two OSRS emails, and I don't get to see my gains on RS3 from last month.