In contrast to my longer termed Improvements Threads, Quick Fixes are intended to indicate slight problems and get them fixed relatively fast. In case of invention my intention is to make severals aspects of this skill more useful and getting a more diverse use of currently existing materials. It won't be a place to suggest new content though.
All numbers given just are initial ideas and can be balanced out further.
1.1 General QoL & Augments
- Allow seeing other Players augments upon examining
- Higher Invention levels now allow to gain more effect of charge limited devices, similar to how the junk refiner already works
- Invention levels now have a more evident effect on perks generated
*Each invention level increases the chance of upgrading generated perks by 0.8 % for 5/6-rank-perks and 0.5 % for 3/4-rank-perks. This effect is increased by 5 % each for up to five rare or ancient material used. A chance beyond 100 % guarantees a +1 upgrade and gives a chance on a +2 upgrade the same way. Material setup can't create perks higher levelled than their usual range this way.
*Each invention level now reduces the chance to generate a negative perk by 1 %.
- Give out a chat message if an effect occurs. Filters work the same way as they do for combat equipment with passive effects
- Allow players to see all materials, similar to the currency pouch
- Allow to deactivate machines in the Invention Guild in order to preserve energy. They can be re-activated as long as enough energy is available Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention
26-May-2016 09:06:38 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2021 04:48:10 by Rikornak