Like 3D tablet computers containing literally hundreds of words, books are fully portable, wireless and using a state of the art touch interface, ‘pages’ can be manipulated in real time.
Some books just tell you about boring stuff like how to change the radiator on a Volvo 340 estate but others take you on a journey, introduce you to new people, new places and remind you of past adventures and acquaintances.
TS Church is a writer of such books and is responsible for bringing to RuneScape to life with his novels “Return to Canifis” and “Betrayal at Falador”. Not so long ago, he came into the studio to hold a Q&A session on our forums and, before he left, he signed 2 copies of his latest book.
Copies of both of TS Church’s books are available from the store but we’re giving you the opportunity to win some RuneScape wearables plus one of the two signed copies of his latest offering “Return to Canifis” and all you have to do to win is answer these three questions:
1. Canifis is found in the heart of Morytania but what is the family name of the vampires who rule over it?
2. Home can feel a long way away when trudging through Morytania. What’s the name of the river that separates the grim land from the realms of the living?
A. River Salve
B. River Cam
C. River Soft
D. River Peace
3. Inviting an overlord to dinner is generally frowned upon in most social circles. This is especially true of undead overlords as they tend to stink up the place. Who are the people in Morytania who fight against such undead overlords?
A. The Mystique.
B. The Myreque
C. The Mylittleponies.
D. The Miseries.
Answer all three correctly and you could have a ripping yarn on its way to you before you can correctly pronounce “Ardougne”.
Here are the rules:
1. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 17th June 2011
2. Only one entry per person please
3. Answers must be in the subject line of your email along with your account name
To get us your entry, send an email to email@example.com by 17th June with the subject “i can read!” followed by your answers.
So, if you think all the answers are ‘c’, your subject line will look something like “I can read! – c,c,c”. Oh, and don’t forget to tell us your t-shirt size
Winners will be picked at random and contacted by email shortly after the close of the competition. As ever, check the T&Cs first!
The best of luck guys!
02-Jun-2011 17:54:11 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2011 17:17:09 by Mod Scorpion