Skill Scrolls are a new type of treasure trail that will take you all over Gielinor. There will be different tiers of scroll for the variety of adventurers across the map. You can expect to find these scrolls from all gathering skills.
What are the requirements?
There will be 5 different tiers just like the original Clue Scroll (easy, medium, hard, elite and master) with the easy scroll requirements ranging from 1-35, medium from 35-50, hard from 50-70, elite from 70-85 and master requiring 85+
How do they work?
You turn in your gathered or produced stock for a chance at a roll on the newly designed Skill Scroll drop-table. You can choose not to turn in your stock, however you will not get a chance of the unique drop table, you would also get a third of the skilling resources from the original drop rate but you keep the materials and items, you collected on the way.
Clue steps will have an
needed to collect/produce of what
that you have to commence these operations in.
Example steps include:
logs of the tallest tree
Barbarian spirits are set free
. (Light 50 redwood logs close to Otto’s Grove)
elixirs of great might
castle that’s covered with white
. (Make 3 super-combat potions in Faladors White Knights Castle)
- Last edited on 27-Jul-2019 03:19:11 by Faune
- Miscellaneous materials, such as, herbs, ores, logs, herblore secondaries, small amount of bars/planks/seeds.
- Firelighters, cosmetics from Clue Scrolls
- New cosmetics; Elegant Hat (male and female model) Elegant shoes (male and female model) Unique Elegant Cloak (a rare item exclusive to Skill Scrolls) Winter sweaters “Ugg” boots Earmuffs Gumboots/rain boots Raincoat and hat Cosmetic tools you can equip (chisel, hammer, saw) Colourful vintage aprons Bow covers (a skin you can attach to your wooden bow)
Any suggestions for rewards from the community will be added. (Reasonable suggestions, no magic wands or some sort of witchery under gielinors name)
- Last edited on 25-Sep-2019 02:38:02 by Faune
This idea was inspired by the skill that failed the polls in the early days of Old School Runescape, Artisan.
I proposed this idea before on my Skiller, but it had been bumped off as I was inactive and the forums were more active than ever before because of the surge of mobile players. It was devastating for me when I realised my thread had been knocked off with no way to recover it, I had that thread open for over 2 years, with many suggestions and feedback from the community.
I decided to create a new thread in hopes to keep it strong and to make it even better than before, and that's what I'm hoping will come from this.
- Last edited on 25-Sep-2019 02:43:15 by Faune