Now that PvP updates are no longer being decided by spite voters, PvP armors should be reconsidered. I'm sure that the wide diverse crowd of PKers that Jagex consults with before integrity hotfixing every PvP update would like this.Botting profits are now under control thanks to revs and Raids.
We would have had them if they had not intended to use them to ruin the prices of everything outside the wild.Stop being a entitled snowflake. If you want something in game, earn it rather than demand it be given to you.
They didn't intend that and that became obvious upon the repoll. Not gonna tell you to quit spite voting when you no longer can since these updates are in the hands of the elite PKing community.Botting profits are now under control thanks to revs and Raids.
Yea, they decided to destroy the game so its only pkers now. Gradually they will ruin skilling more and more and eventually they will start getting rid of useless servers they cant afford any longer. They are already bleeding jmods. Have you not noticed that after all the ones that have left, they have done nothing but move more of the jmods around.
The end game is coming. Soon it will be nothing but bounty hunter everywhere and that will be limited to something the size of maybe half the wild at most.
Your greed killed what could have been a game that would last decades.Stop being a entitled snowflake. If you want something in game, earn it rather than demand it be given to you.
- Last edited on 20-Oct-2019 05:27:01 by cooke fletch
Jeremy Chengsaid: No, they should remain only in deadman mode worlds. and tournament worlds. ferocious gloves were bad enough.It will not be long until that is all that is left.Stop being a entitled snowflake. If you want something in game, earn it rather than demand it be given to you.
The PKers are gone lmao. We're all having fun on WoW classic. Hell, I had to log off for a couple hours because PKers were camping my grave on my PvP server that I play on to the point where I couldn't pick up my shit. And yet I'm not crying unlike some people who sulk over getting PKed at revs once on their gold farming alts and get triggered that wilderness isn't the easy afk farmable content that the rest of the game is.
Unlike skillers, PKers can stand on their own two feet and will leave a game when they're being neglected. Skillers still stayed even after we took the biggest and nicest piss of our lives on their skilling profits with revs. Skillers tend to just be desperate for any game that'll accept them.Botting profits are now under control thanks to revs and Raids.
So you are saying that it is completely safe in the wild, because there are no pkers in the game? Bull.
Skillers made up 42% of the player base and questers made up 36%. When that 78% of the 3 million members left, that left less than a half million active accounts.
There was a time when osrs had over a million active member accounts, but half of them have left because jagex ruined skilling.Stop being a entitled snowflake. If you want something in game, earn it rather than demand it be given to you.
- Last edited on 20-Oct-2019 16:49:04 by cooke fletch
I mean there are a couple clans. However, PvP activity is dead to a large extent. Those same PKers are the ones that destroyed me last night to the point where I had to just log off the game for a couple hours since WoW ain't no pussy game like RS. We can't just hop worlds and get away from them. We gotta man the fuck up and face our fears headfirst. Dude camped the spot my quest was at and the PvP servers are the most populated since PvP is always the best content in games so yeah.
Also, I think it's funny how all you care about is the wilderness being safe. Quit trying to force everyone to play the game your way and being frightened of risk. Do that and we might start letting skillers vote on PvP updates again.
I don't give a fuck about your made up claims without any proof. If we're gonna do that. There was a time when we had 500 trillion subscriptions. 99% of the game was PKers and the other 1% were bots and gold farmers.
There was a time when OSRS had 7 Septillion (24 0's) active member accounts, but 95% of them left, because Jagex ruined PKing.
Regardless, until you can provide proof that you're a credible PKer that'd have some influence on PvP updates, your opinion's irrelevant, nubnub. Botting profits are now under control thanks to revs and Raids.
You know you are lying. Everyone else knows you are lying. So why keep lying?
Jmods love wow and they have decided to make the game a cheap clone of wow. That's why they are losing people. People do not want a cheap version of wow.Stop being a entitled snowflake. If you want something in game, earn it rather than demand it be given to you.
- Last edited on 20-Oct-2019 17:14:11 by cooke fletch