Forums

skilling pack and 1st age cape

Quick find code: 366-367-174-66037614

of 4
dark mist
Nov Member 2016

dark mist

Posts: 724Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I cant use skilling backpack while using first age cape, can it be made so that they work from inventory?
thx
"Maseo: Do not presume to know me. Until you've held your dying child in your arms. Until you've told him everything will be okay. So that the last words he ever hears are a lie. You know nothing."

23-Aug-2018 17:36:28

UrekMazino
Nov Member 2015

UrekMazino

Posts: 6,441Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said:
Plus why only 1st age cape?

I cant use backpack plus craft cape so with this logic it should right?

To add on to said logic, might as well make it work with every other cape as well /s

OP never said only 1st age cape, its the only one he brought up but nowhere does he say that other capes shouldn't receive the same treatment.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas.

24-Aug-2018 03:01:47

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 66,344Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UrekMazino said:
OP never said only 1st age cape,


*Reads title*

https://puu.sh/BjwYn/a0f73d9f84.png

*Reads OP*

dark mist said:
I cant use skilling backpack while using first age cape, can it be made so that they work from inventory?
thx


UrekMazino said:
its the only one he brought up but nowhere does he say that other capes shouldn't receive the same treatment.


Either way still doesnt disprove what i said.

So how about instead of always dodging my questions you actually try and answer them...
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
8th year VIP 2013-2020

Support

24-Aug-2018 11:23:23 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2018 11:24:01 by Draco Burnz

Kopaka

Kopaka

Posts: 1,854Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm with Draco. It made me sad not to be able to use the skilling backpack at the same time as my Thieving 99 cape in Prif, but I accepted that that is somewhere I can't benefit from the backpack if I want the bonuses of the Thieving Cape. (which I of course do)

24-Aug-2018 19:14:53

UrekMazino
Nov Member 2015

UrekMazino

Posts: 6,441Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, Draco, you don't get what I'm trying to say. OP maybe have only brought up 1st age but never ever said other capes can't have the same treatment.

If you read the rest of my sentence, you probably wouldn't have misunderstood.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas.

25-Aug-2018 03:43:49

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 66,344Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UrekMazino said:
No, Draco, you don't get what I'm trying to say. OP maybe have only brought up 1st age but never ever said other capes can't have the same treatment.

If you read the rest of my sentence, you probably wouldn't have misunderstood.


Yet here you are looking at such a small picture while here i am looking at a larger one.

I mean if they added this they might as well do it for every cape.

So in a way OP is asking for it to work with all capes.

Thus how about you start reading what i say for once eh?
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
8th year VIP 2013-2020

Support

25-Aug-2018 15:34:41 - Last edited on 25-Aug-2018 15:35:49 by Draco Burnz

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 66,344Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kopaka said:
I'm with Draco. It made me sad not to be able to use the skilling backpack at the same time as my Thieving 99 cape in Prif, but I accepted that that is somewhere I can't benefit from the backpack if I want the bonuses of the Thieving Cape. (which I of course do)


Exactly.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
8th year VIP 2013-2020

Support

25-Aug-2018 15:35:18

Quick find code: 366-367-174-66037614Back to Top