Forums

Forum Games Chat LoungeThread is sticky

Quick find code: 55-56-359-65517803

of 1203
Loki
Sep Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 59,127Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
very mad guy said:
why have rain when you can have snow?
I've never seen snow irl before :(
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

26-Sep-2015 10:34:33

Amazonkaty
Aug Member 2006

Amazonkaty

Posts: 17,490Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said:
very mad guy said:
why have rain when you can have snow?
I've never seen snow irl before :(
Then you my friend are missing out!!
However it's only good if it's thick snow that lays and it's not so good when it starts to melt and causes even the most stable footed individual problems keeping themselves upright.
'Every revolution begins with a spark'

The Journey of a Veteran Noob

26-Sep-2015 12:16:00

Loki
Sep Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 59,127Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amazonkaty said:
Loki said:
very mad guy said:
why have rain when you can have snow?
I've never seen snow irl before :(
Then you my friend are missing out!!
However it's only good if it's thick snow that lays and it's not so good when it starts to melt and causes even the most stable footed individual problems keeping themselves upright.
:O
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

26-Sep-2015 15:40:10

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said:
Amazonkaty said:
Loki said:
very mad guy said:
why have rain when you can have snow?
I've never seen snow irl before :(
Then you my friend are missing out!!
However it's only good if it's thick snow that lays and it's not so good when it starts to melt and causes even the most stable footed individual problems keeping themselves upright.
:O
and it gets so muddy and icky and dirty and ugly and ...

27-Sep-2015 02:22:05

Loki
Sep Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 59,127Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Deluxe said:
Loki said:
Amazonkaty said:
Loki said:
very mad guy said:
why have rain when you can have snow?
I've never seen snow irl before :(
Then you my friend are missing out!!
However it's only good if it's thick snow that lays and it's not so good when it starts to melt and causes even the most stable footed individual problems keeping themselves upright.
:O
and it gets so muddy and icky and dirty and ugly and ...
Doesn't sound so appealing now :(
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

27-Sep-2015 03:49:10

Quick find code: 55-56-359-65517803Back to Top