Forums

Forum Games Chat LoungeThread is sticky

Quick find code: 55-56-359-65517803

of 1203
obendigo
Feb Member 2006

obendigo

Posts: 4,068Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said:
*waves*

*waves*


SfBrave said:
What is sleep?

Sleep is like love, and Haddaway's song, What is Sleep, I feel like does a good job at explaing it.

Pippyspot said:


Love the purple hair/shadow crown combo ^_^


If you like that, then wait till you see what I got for the kids ;):P
,°ˆˆ°¸ `'¸ ,°ˆˆ°¸
. { obendigo ·¸
. `- „¸¸`,.' ,¸¸, From the Shadows we rise. The OG Black Knight.

08-Aug-2019 17:05:10

SfBrave
Nov Gold Premier Club Member 2016

SfBrave

Posts: 12,743Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SfBrave said:
What is sleep?

Sleep is like love, and Haddaway's song, What is Sleep, I feel like does a good job at explaing it.


I see.


Pippyspot said:


Love the purple hair/shadow crown combo ^_^


If you like that, then wait till you see what I got for the kids ;):P


Interesting. :o

08-Aug-2019 21:38:59 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2019 21:40:00 by SfBrave

Pippyspot
Feb Member 2007

Pippyspot

Posts: 79,110Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
obendigo said:
Loki said:
*waves*

*waves*


SfBrave said:
What is sleep?

Sleep is like love, and Haddaway's song, What is Sleep, I feel like does a good job at explaing it.

Pippyspot said:


Love the purple hair/shadow crown combo ^_^


If you like that, then wait till you see what I got for the kids ;):P


Ooh, tell me more!
*
´¨)
¸.
*
´
(¸.
*

09-Aug-2019 00:23:26

obendigo
Feb Member 2006

obendigo

Posts: 4,068Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SfBrave said:
Meowers.

mew?


Pippyspot said:


Ooh, tell me more!


Could do one better and show you, QFC for my achieve thread with pictures of the outfits ^_^
55-56-511-66057437
,°ˆˆ°¸ `'¸ ,°ˆˆ°¸
. { obendigo ·¸
. `- „¸¸`,.' ,¸¸, From the Shadows we rise. The OG Black Knight.

10-Aug-2019 21:56:25

Loki
Sep Gold Premier Club Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 59,137Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Far too much purple here tbh.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

11-Aug-2019 17:41:08

obendigo
Feb Member 2006

obendigo

Posts: 4,068Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Needs more purple!"- Christopher Walken, April 8, 2000
,°ˆˆ°¸ `'¸ ,°ˆˆ°¸
. { obendigo ·¸
. `- „¸¸`,.' ,¸¸, From the Shadows we rise. The OG Black Knight.

12-Aug-2019 23:06:11

Quick find code: 55-56-359-65517803Back to Top