Hello friends! Postie Pete here. Do you all remember that funny letter I received in last month’s Postbag? Well, something even more unusual’s gone on today!
Earlier today, an odd-looking chap in a hood came by the G.P.D.T. offices and handed me four notes. They didn’t have a stamp or anything! I didn’t get a good look at his face, but I swear I saw a glimpse of a skull under that hood! Now I’d know better than most that there’s nothing wrong with having a skull for a face – or an entire body, in fact – but you have to admit, it’s a bit out of the ordinary!
Anyway, these notes. According to our hooded friend, all four of them are clues – and if you follow them, they’ll lead you to never-ending wealth! Sounds like a good deal to me, assuming he’s telling the truth…
Thing is, I can’t actually give you these clues for another week. In the meantime though, he did say I could share the following information:
- Membership is not required to solve any of the clues.
- There are no hard requirements to solve the clues.
- The clues are all solved in-game by performing one or more actions.
- The four clues are only starting points, and multiple steps are needed to solve everything.
- If a clue requires specific items, only those items should be carried when solving it.
- The first to solve the clues will have their names displayed in game.
- Pretty helpful, as suspicious hooded figures go! Pity he wasn’t willing to tell me more, really. When I asked him why he was going to all this trouble, all he had to say was “A test.” Ooo-er!
I suppose all we can do is wait until next week and see where all this takes us…
See you then!