Thanks to player feedback, we have reviewed the quality and value of the prizes available on the Squeal of Fortune, and we’re pleased to announce that we will be making significant improvements to the drop rates and overall value of the loot on offer.
With the launch of our next content update on Tuesday 29th May, each time you spin the Squeal of Fortune you’ll stand a greater chance of winning something awesome, courtesy of our revised, remixed and revitalised prize list.
We’re confident that this revised selection of prizes will ensure that spinning the Squeal is not only more exciting than ever, but will also bring about some genuinely useful contributions to your ongoing RuneScape adventures.
So, without further ado, we’re now able to confirm the following great changes to the Squeal of Fortune:
- Ten times the chance to win super-rare cosmetic items!
- More coin prizes added that will also appear more frequently, including 5,000, 50,000 and 500,000gp!
- Coin prizes substantially increased in value, e.g. the 50gp prize is now 1000gp.
- More useful common items in increased quantities.
- New items swapped in to replace your most commonly discarded items including:
- Construction and Fletching supplies such as planks and logs.
- Crafting and Smithing materials, including leather and ore.
- More gems, from sapphire to diamond.
- Combat consumables such as arrows and runes.
- And much more!
We’d like to reassure players that we have thought very carefully about which items to add, remove and increase the likelihood of. We’ve made these changes with a full set of statistics and a healthy wedge of player behaviour data to hand, as we know how important it is to make sure the changes are in-keeping with a healthy in-game economy.
With that reassurance in mind, all that remains is for you to enjoy this new and improved collection of prizes, and to maximise your chances of scoring some truly great rewards when using your free, earned and purchased spins!
Don’t forget that members get more daily spins each day, so get some extra spins by subscribing now!
Click here to discuss this on the forums.
The RuneScape Team