- Leaving channel - This setting can be used to toggle whether players leaving the clan chat are counted as a death or not.
- Re-joining - An option for rejoining a clan chat during the game which would include "Unrestricted" or "60 second limit".
- Team Cap - An option to cap group fights to the following:
The Summer Finals are now underway with the top players from the Summer Season currently competing for $32,000 in prize money. Mark Your Calendars
- The Permadeath stage begins at 8pm BST on Saturday 29th June.
- The finals will be held live at Jagex HQ on Saturday 29th June. This will not be a ticketed event and will not be open to the public.
- As with the previous Spring Finals, the 1v1 section of the Finals will include the last 256 surviving players of the Permadeath stage, rather than 128.
The Deadman Summer Finals brings with it hours of content to watch and enjoy. Get to the Twitch directory and you'll find lots of dedicated Old School streamers broadcasting the slaughter of their enemies. Watch the action of the Summer Finals Permadeath stage from the official OldSchoolRS Twitch channel.
- Larran's keys will now always be lost on death. They are also destroyed slowly if dropped manually, similar to Deadman keys.
- The antispam teleport system applied to teleports from the spellbooks in PvP worlds has now been extended to teleport tablets, the Amulet of glory, and the Games necklace. This will be monitored and added to more places should it be necessary. The message displayed has been modified to be more helpful and is no longer filtered.
- The player Demilancer has been added to Watson's list of clue scroll contributors.
- The in-game world map now shows the rivers Hos and Dougne.
- The welcome screen will tell you the time since your last session more accurately, after you've logged in and out one more time.
- Players trapped on F2P worlds near the top of the lava dungeon ladder in the Wilderness can now escape.
- The penguin island that can be accessed through the fairy ring code AJS is now a multicombat area. This has been changed to counteract the Hosidius rework nerfing bird tasks assigned by Turael.
- Jimmy Dazzler no longer deforms horribly while trying to wave his hands about.
Discuss this update on our official forums, the community-led 2007Scape Reddit, or the community-led OSRS Discord in the #gameupdate channel. For reference on the above content, check out the official Wiki.Mods Acorn, Archie, Ash, Bruno, Curse, Ed, Gambit, Gee, Ghost, Husky, John C, Kieren, Lenny, Lottie, Maz, Nasty, Roq, Ry, Sween, Tide, Weath, West & Wolf The Old School Team