The Gielinor glow-up continues with more graphical updates!
Graphical Updates Continued!
Karamja looking pretty fire...
The environment team have knocked it out the park again with more graphical updates from Game Jams and beyond. Special mention to Mod Alex and Mod Blkwitch for their stunning work across Gielinor!
From the frozen peaks of White Wolf Mountain to the lush greenery of Shilo Village, itís been a veritable spring-clean. Check out the before and afters:
So thatís updates to Karamja, Crandor, Burthorpe, Taverley, Rimmington, Mudskipper Point, Southern Asgarnia, Lumbridge Swamp, Catherby, and (deep breath) some little extra tweaks to Draynor and Port Sarim.
We hope you're enjoying the Gielinor glow-up. If you have any suggestions for areas that could use a fresh coat of paint, let us know!
Forinthry Frontier Yak Track Update
Extended until June 11th
Forinthry Frontier has been rewarding Skill and Killers and Triumphant Trackers alike, but we've heard a lot of feedback around it, too. We've heard from many players that the amount of rewards on the track, along with the scale of these challenges, has been a bit daunting.
With that in mind, we're extending the Yak Track so you've got more time to earn and progress your track and get those goodies! Make that extra time count!
- Track is extended until June 11th
- Amnesty for unclaimed items will last until June 18th
Treasure Hunter Calendar
What's up next on the calendar?
Starts May 11th | Ends May 17th | Looting Range
Take aim and let loose at the Looting Range to win the fabulous new Woodland Archer's Outfit! And if your aim is right and luck is on your side, you could also win the Ranger Roll Walk Override...
Fixes and improvements in this week's game update
- To continue our work in refreshing older areas of the game to the visual standard we all want to see, we have changed the following locations:
- Port Sarim
- Lumbridge Swamp
- Draynor Village
- Dev Note: This has been a widescale update to multiple areas and our team has been working hard to clear up potential issues with quests or interactions in the areas affected. If you encounter any issues please do inform us via the in-game bug report systems. Thanks!
- Sonic Wave has been updated.
- Sonic Wave now applies 6 stacks of Flow for 3 seconds upon a successful hit.
- Flow increases your hit chance by 1% per stack.
- The 6% accuracy bonus on the next ability has been removed.
- Greater Sonic Wave has been updated.
- Greater Sonic Wave ability damage has been increased from a range of 40%-160% to a range of 60%-170%.
- It now applies 8 stacks of Flow for 4.2 seconds.
- Flow increases your hit chance by 1% per stack and your base ability damage by 1% per stack.
- The flat +100 ability damage has been removed.
- The 6% accuracy on the next ability has been removed.
- Added the override Azure Swiftness to the Greater Death's Swiftness ability.
- Fixed a graphical stretch on the Forinthry Royal Knight Outfit.
- Pirate-themed cosmetic item unlock tokens that were recently re-released with Frank's Free Chest can now be purchased on the Grand Exchange by Ironmen.
The latest goings-on from our community
Pink Skirts Player Events
Each week the Pink Skirts put on a selection of fun activities that everyone can join. Here are the main events this week:
Nex - Angel of Death
- Hosted by: Spotleewolf & Nexaodmass
- Date/Time: Friday May 12th, 23:00 Game Time
- World: 92
- Location: God Wars Dungeon - Ancient Prison
- FC: Nexaodmass
- Hosted by: Lady Spyra, Avatar Korra, and Fast SC
- Date/Time: Saturday May 13th, 19:00 Game Time
- World: 99
- Location: Stealing Creation Lobby
- FC: Fast Sc
- Hosted by: Pippyspot & Boss Guild
- Date/Time: Sunday May 14th, 20:00 Game Time
- World: 88
- Location: Rex Matriarch Lair
- FC: Boss Guild
If these don't take your fancy, take a look at the full events schedule here. Thereís sure to be something youíll enjoy!