If you've been itching to give Chronicle: RuneScape Legends a go, your wait is nearly over – our new strategy card game hits open beta on March 23rd!
This is your chance to try Chronicle's unique quest-building gameplay. You'll pit iconic RuneScape Legends against monsters, load up on loot and uncover treasures – all with the aim of beating your rival player in a final epic showdown.
Back from Closed Beta?
If you've already been involved in testing Chronicle, you'll find a whole load of goodies when Open Beta hits. Just our way of saying things for your help so far:
- Early Access: Closed Beta participants get a head start from March 16th!
- Rewards: a title, card back, emblem and cache of copper coins, for your help so far.
You'll find the game expanded with a host of new features, too:
- New Legends: Vanescula on Open Beta launch, and Morvran soon after
- Dungeoneering: a new mode featuring draft decks, PvP challenges and rich rewards
- Customisation: show off your style with Legend skins and skilling-themed titles
- New Locations: Wilderness Crater and the Barrows are open for your adventures
- Better Game Performance: Chronicle will run more smoothly than ever before – and look better to boot
See you in the beta!
We can't wait to get a fresh wave of new players into Chronicle, alongside the old veterans. Everyone's progress will be reset, and there'll be new Legends and cards in the mix.
Everything's to play for – so get involved with the Chronicle Open Beta this March!
The Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Team