Last week, we felt that there were a number of improvements we could make to the rewards of Vinesweeper and how fun it was to play. These have now been made:
- All requirements to play Vinesweeper have been removed. Anyone can play.
- The Farming experience you receive for cashing in Vinesweeper points has dramatically increased
- The price of flags has reduced when purchasing them with coins OR points
- The price of seeds from the Winkin shop has reduced, so you can purchase more with your Vinesweeper points
- Ogleroots are now available from Blinkin for 10gp each
- Players leaving Vinesweeper with their flags are able to retrieve them from Blinkin for free, without being reimbursed for them
- The rabbits haven't been getting enough ogleroots in their diet and it's had some strange effects. The rabbits have grown in size, making them easier to target with ogleroots
- The Vinesweeper rabbits seemed to be very quick at eating seeds before the farmer could get there or you could stop them with an ogleroot. To solve this, you can now distract the rabbits with an ogleroot at a larger distance, allowing you to more easily protect your flags.
Several market values of items have been adjusted. Broken items, such as Woodcutting axes, now have a market value that differs from their fixed version. This difference is equal to the cost that a player would incur if they repaired it.
The Farming patch spirit will no longer visit players who've attained a Farming level of 16 or above when they're standing near a Farming patch.