This year, you've been facing off in an epic battle to save Gielinor from the Elder Gods - and chasing some epic loot in the process. We know you've been keen to find out the drop rates for each of the four fronts found in the Elder God Wars Dungeon, and today, we want to lift the curtain for each of the bosses found within. Let's get to it!
The chance of finding a unique boss drop is 1/256.
- In the unique drop category, there is an equal chance to find Kerapac's Wrist Wraps, Greater Concentrated Blast or a Scripture of Jas
- If the roll fails, you will be given a common drop
The chance of finding a piece of the Staff of Armadyl is 1/450, with a unique boss drop at 1/192.
- Hard Mode has two unique rolls - one for a Staff of Armadyl piece, and if failed, one for a unique boss drop.
The initial chance of finding the Boss Pet is 1/3000 on Normal Mode and 1/1500 on Hard Mode.
The Boss Pet has a threshold of 500 kills - meaning every 500 kills, your odds are increased by a factor of one. This means you should calculate your odds as 1+Threshold/3000 or 1+Threshold/1000. For example, at 1001 Kerapac Kills, your odds on Normal Mode would be 3/3000 (or 1/1000) to find the Boss Pet.
The Arch Glacor's drop rates are impacted by the number of mechanics enabled in Normal Mode. The Arch Glacor also contains a stronger drop table, including a drop of 500 Glacor Remnants.
The chance of finding a Leng Artefact at 5 mechanics enabled is 1/500, and the Scripture of Wen is also 1/500.
The chance of going onto the stronger drop table is 1/200. If on that table, the chance of finding 500 Glacor Remnants is 3/8.
The chance of finding components is 9/100, with modifiers on the drop chances based on the number of mechanics enabled.
- At 0 Mechanics
- Dark Nilas: 5/1000
- Glacor Remnants: 995/1000 to find 5
- At 1 Mechanic
- Dark Nilas: 7/1000
- Glacor Remnants: 993/1000 to find 7
- At 2 Mechanics
- Dark Nilas: 11/1000
- Glacor Remnants: 989/1000 to find 11
- At 3 Mechanics
- Dark Nilas: 20/1000
- Glacor Remnants: 980/1000 to find 20
- At 4 Mechanics
- Dark Nilas: 35/1000
- Glacor Remnants: 965/1000 chance to find 35
- At 5 Mechanics
- Dark Nilas: 75/1000
- Glacor Remnants: 925/1000 to find 75
The Arch Glacor uses the Telos streak system, which uses a formula to determine the drops you receive from the boss based on enrage and streaks.
For calculating drops, streaks are a much greater modifier than enrage is. Streaking will ensure your common drops increase in quantity while starting at a higher enrage will ensure your chances to find unique drops begin at a better place.
As we did with Telos, here are some examples of drop rates for the unique droptable for the Arch-Glacor.
- Streak: 1, Enrage: 100 - 1/494 chance of a unique drop
- Streak: 1, Enrage: 500 - 1/166 chance of a unique drop
- Streak: 5, Enrage: 200 - 1/320 chance of a unique drop
- Streak: 1, Enrage: 999 - 1/91 chance of a unique drop
- Streak: 25, Enrage: 1500 - 1/60 chance of a unique drop
If you manage to roll a unique drop on Arch-Glacor, these are the drop chances for the unique items:
- 1/5 chance for a Frozen Core of Leng
- 2/5 chance for a Scripture of Wen
- 2/5 chance for a Leng Artifact.
On Hard Mode, your chance to find 75 Dark Nilas is 1/100, regardless of enrage or streak.
The initial chance of finding the Boss Pet is also based on the active mechanics and/or difficulty you are playing on.
- Hard Mode: 1/1000
- 5 Mechanics: 1/3000
- 4 Mechanics: 1/6000
- 3 Mechanics: 1/9000
- 2 Mechanics: 1/12000
- 1 Mechanic: 1/15000
- 0 Mechanics: 1/18000
The Boss Pet has a threshold of 500 kills - meaning every 500 kills, your odds are increased by a factor of one. This means you should calculate your odds as 1+Threshold/Chance.
As a group boss, Croesus' drops are heavily influenced by your impact on the boss fight. In order to have a chance to receive a unique drop from Croesus, you need a minimum contribution score of 60.
When scoring a 60 or above, the chance of landing on the unique droptable is 1/600. Each of the items on the unique droptable has an equal split chance of 1/9 between them, listed below:
- Cryptbloom Helm
- Cryptbloom Body
- Cryptbloom Legs
- Cryptbloom Gloves
- Cryptbloom Boots
- Croesus Foultorch
- Croesus Sporehammer
- Croesus Spore sack
- Scripture of Bik
Your contribution of the Croesus fight also influences the number of loot rolls you receive, up to a maximum of 12 rolls.
- 0-19 0 drops
- 20-69 1 drop
- 70 129 2 drops
- 130 189 3 drops
- 190 239 4 drops
- 240 279 5 drops
- 280 309 6 drops
- 310 339 7 drops
- 340 359 8 drops
- 360 379 9 drops
- 380 399 10 drops
- 400 - 419 11 drops
- 420 or above - 12 drops
Little Sus Pet
The initial chance of finding the Boss Pet is 1/1000. Only one Boss Pet Roll takes place per kill, no matter what your contribution score is.
The Boss Pet has a threshold of 500 kills - meaning every 500 kills, your odds are increased by a factor of one. This means you should calculate your odds as 1+Threshold/3000 or 1+Threshold/1000.
- The chance of finding a Scripture of Ful is 1/100.
- The chance of finding a Magma Tempest Codex is 1/100.
Hard Mode contains a secondary roll, independent of the main loot roll, to determine if a Sword Piece will drop.
- The chance of finding a Sword Piece is 1/30, increasing to 1/27 if no checkpoints are used
- The chance of finding a Scripture of Ful is 1/50.
- The chance of finding a Magma Tempest Codex is 1/50.
Little Zuk Pet
The initial chance of finding the Boss Pet is 1/500 on Normal Mode and 1/300 on Hard Mode.
The Boss Pet has a threshhold of 100 kills - meaning every 100 kills, your odds are increased by a factor of one. This means you should calculate your odds as 1+Threshold/3000 or 1+Threshold/1000.
Cannon Upgrade Kits
Upgrade kits are contained on a separate drop table with more lucrative loot, with a chance to hit the table based on an independent roll.
- Nodon Guard/Artificer/Hunter: 1/100
- Nodon Engineer: 1/40
- Nodon Enforcer: Guaranteed
If you hit this secondary drop table with more lucrative loot, you have an equal chance to find either the Dwarf Multicannon Upgrade Kit, the Kinetic Cyclone Upgrade Kit or the Oldak Coil Upgrade Kit.
- Nodon Guard/Artificer/Hunter/Engineer: 3/64
- Nodon Enforcer: 5/64
Finding Naressa's Journal is also based on it's own independent roll.
- Nodon Guard/Artificer/Hunter: 1/800
- Nodon Engineer: 1/600
- Nodon Enforcer: 1/20
The Journal is guaranteed at 1600 Nodon Dragonkin kills.
Tier 3 Elder Troves
- With a fully upgraded Pontifex Shadow Ring, the chance of finding a Pernix Quiver Fragment is 1/10.
- The chance of finding a Scripture Manuscript page is 1/50.