It's update week, and weíve got even more Necromancy changes to help you on your journey to becoming the most powerful (good) Necromancer! Plus, our friends at Melvor Idle are celebrating a major release...
Fixes and improvements in this week's game update
Necromancy - General
- Fixed an issue where the damage would unintentionally scale up with each bounce in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where hitting an immune enemy would mean all subsequent bounces dealt no damage.
- Increased the retarget range from 5 to 6
- Improved the projectile animation as it bounces between targets.
- Improved the retargeting to prioritise non-immune enemies, then the player, before targetting an enemy thatís immune.
- Improved the targeting to prioritise non-immune before targeting an enemy that is immune.
- Fixed an issue where the duration of a spirit would not correctly display on the headbar when exceeding 60s
- Fixed an issue where the duration would not correctly increase when exceeding 60s
- Improved the recast functionality so that the cooldown for the ability is applied on first cast.
- Increased the expiration duration for recasts from 5.4s to 15s.
- Improved the visibility for the expiration time with a debuff icon.
- Increased the number of enemies that can be hit with recast 2 and 3 from 9 to 25.
- Mission progress messages can now be filtered.
- Mission progress messages no longer display an info box when reaching progress milestones.
- Mission progress messages no longer play a sound.
- Mission completion messages no longer play a sound.
- Increased offhand XP gain by 50% (now matches mainhand)
- Increased 2H XP gain by 50% (matches mainhand + offhand)
- Increased base Invention weapon XP gain(from ~4.1% of damage -> ~4.5% of damage)
- Reduced the impact of a cap that negatively effected weapon XP at very high HP monsters.
- The new minimum requirement for Android devices will be 3GB of RAM.
Melvor Idle Presents: Atlas of Discovery!
The second major expansion from our friends at Melvor!
Two new non-combat skills have been added to Melvor Idle! Itís time to get into Cartography - and Archaeology!
Cartography is all about discovery. Youíll have a massive interactive World Map of Melvor, but itís covered with a blank hex grid. Your task is to survey the Map and slowly uncover what lies beneath. As you train the skill, youíll discover many locations, rewards and bonuses that can be used throughout the game - and there are over 100 locations to discover!
Archaeology begins with the Grand Museum of Melvor calling upon you to locate and donate all the hidden Artefacts across Melvor. Artefacts have a variety of uses, including rare and unique equippable items for all stages of the game. To dig for Artefacts, you must first discover the locations of Dig Sites in Cartography. Then youíll create Dig Site Maps to begin your Artefact hunt. There are over 160 unique items to locate in Archaeology, spread across 18 Dig Sites!
Both skills have a maximum skill level of 120 in this expansion.
Oh, and that's not all - a third official game mode is making its way to Melvor Idle - Ancient Relics Mode! Plus, you've got new combat areas, Slayer areas and dungeons. Collect over 600 new items, battle 46 new Monsters, gather 9 new Pets, use 17 new Unholy Prayers and explore exciting new skill upgrades in the Shop!
Melvor Idle: Atlas of Discovery is available now on Steam and mobile platforms.
Treasure Hunter Calendar
What's up next?
Starts September 7th | Ends September 13th | Gifts from the Harvest
Autumn is just around the corner! Gather up Fallen Leaves to purchase seasonal themed rewards including the brand new Hedge Teleport Override! You can earn the Hedge Teleport Override as an instant unlock for your character from Crate bonuses, but can also be purchased with Fallen Leaves in the Seasons Store.
The Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Outfit, Cloak and Pets return - combine them into the Outfit, Cloak and Pet of Seasons!
This Promo also includes the NEW Faceless Enforcer Walk Override Tradeable Token as an Ultra-Rare prize.
A tradeable token version of the Hedge Teleport will be available in following promotions for a limited time.
Starts September 14th | Ends September 18th | Phoenix Rising
The Phoenix is on the rise and the rewards are red hot! Get ready to burn bonus experience, unlocking boosts and stronger Lamps.
This promo also includes the tradeable tokens of the Faceless Enforcer Walk Override and the Hedge Teleport as Ultra-Rare prizes!
The latest goings-on from our community
@NYChannelRS has brought Lupe to... life? With this wonderful piece starring our favourite calcified candle-collector!
Pink Skirts Player Events
Each week the Pink Skirts put on a selection of fun activities that everyone can join. Here are the main events this week:
PMod PvM Event
- Hosted by: M e r c y & Helpscape
- What: Gregorovic
- Date/Time: Wednesday 13th September 12:00 Game Time
- World: 35
- Location: The Heart of Gielinor - Sliske Lobby
- FC: Dung Titan
PMod PvM Event
- Hosted by: Spotleewolf & Nexaodmass
- Date/Time: Friday 15th September, 23:00 Game Time
- World: 92
- Location: God Wars Dungeon - Ancient Prison
- FC: Nexaodmass
PMod Special Event
- Hosted by: Apazos, RuneScape Discord Mentors, Spirits of Arianwyn & F2pironmanfc
- What: Cabbage Takeover!
- Date/Time: Saturday 16th September, 17:00 Gametime
- World: 3
- FC: F2pironmanfc
If these don't take your fancy, take a look at the full events schedule here. Thereís sure to be something youíll enjoy!