It's Patch Notes time again!
Last week we found a mysterious message left behind by our equally mysterious Ninja Team. We expected some ancient words of wisdom, but it turned out to be a shopping list. This can only mean one thing - they've targeted the Grand Exchange!
Let's head there now and see what they've been up to.
Want to share feedback? Why not make a post in the our forum?
Want to challenge our Ninjas? Visit the Dojo!
Run into an issue? Click here to find out how you can let us know!
Ninja Strike #6: Grand Exchange
Oh yes, it's clear the Ninjas came through here. There's dozens of empty ramen packets and more shurikens than we can count. Oh, and what's this? Why, it's a whole bunch of improvements! Let's take a closer look...
- This will result in a more responsive and smooth experience while using the interface, all of the various buttons, and the search function.
- Items can be favourited by searching for an item in the tab, or by using the star icon when buying or selling an item.
- Favourited items will show their guide price.
- Items can be selected from here to take you directly to a buy offer.
- Keybinds have been added to favourite an item when in the Buy or Sell interface.
- Members can favourite 18 items, while free-to-play players can favourite six.
- There is now an 'edit' button on the Overview page and within In-progress offers.
- If you change your mind whilst editing an offer, you can cancel the edit and come back where you left off.
- An 'edit' keybind has also been added, and can be accessed when viewing a live offer.
- Note that editing an offer will reset your place in the offer queue.
- There is now an Abort Offer option.
- The wording for slots has been changed from 'Empty' to 'Slot X' and the words 'buy' and 'sell' have been added to the buttons for better usability.
- Existing offers will show a number next to their buy or sell wording.
- Current offers will now show their progress with a number.
- The drop-shadow in the Current Offers box has been removed.
- The selected item will now be highlighted with a yellow outline.
- Any items you have in your favourites will also be marked with a yellow star icon.
- Clicking outside of the Search Bar will no longer clear your results. They can be cleared with the 'X' button or the ESC key.
- Sets can still be accessed via the interface or by talking to the clerks.
While working on this update, the Ninjas also fixed some live issues:
While the Ninja Team haggled up a storm over in the Grand Exchange, our other teams have been hard at work too. This week they're focusing on RuneScape Mobile. From better indicators to text and interface fixes, the portable client is looking sharper than ever!
But that's not all we've got for you this week, oh no. Here are all the other tweaks and fixes coming your way!
- The amount of damage dealt by each poison is now explained in the message, and each poison has a different text colour.
Those Ninjas sure know how to make a Grand entrance! In Exchange for their hard work, we're going to once again pick up their shurikens and see if we can drop them back at the Dojo.
Speaking of which, have you paid the Dojo a visit yet? If you do drop in, you'll get the chance to help the Ninjas pick their next targets. You can find the link at the top of this page.
Stay safe, and we'll see you next week!
The RuneScape Team