Patch Notes (18/05/20)
It's Patch Notes time!
Last week we saw a healthy dose of improvements targeting the RuneScape mobile experience. Have you had a chance to explore the new RuneScape iOS Closed Beta? Be sure to keep an eye on our website and social media platforms for more information about opportunities to get involved.
This week our focus has switched back to RuneScape's newest skill, Archaeology. There's lots of great changes, so let's dig in!
Want to share feedback? Why not make a post in the our forum?
Want to challenge our Ninjas? Visit the Dojo!
Run into an issue? Click here to find out how you can let us know!
This week our talented teams have dug up a cache of changes for Archaeology. From fast travel options to upgraded dragon tools, we've uncovered something for everyone!
- The Virius Trophy and the Chaos Elemental Trophy have been moved to Zamorakian IV.
- The 'Possession' metal sculpture, the Trishula and the Tsutsaroth Piercing have been moved to Zamorakian III.
- The player has yet to receive the Ring of Solomon relic from Armadyl.
- The player has the required Archaeology level to receive the Ring of Solomon relic.
- Boss specific effects
- Defensive abilities
- Offensives abilities
- Status effects
- Boosts (like life or prayer overheals)
- Overhead prayers
- Utility prayers
- Invention perks
- Item effects
- Skilling bonuses
- Pet effects
- Aura activation
Don't forget that this week is Mental Health Awareness Week. We're partnered with three amazing charities who can provide a lot of great information and support on this topic. Have a read through this post to see for yourself!
Please look after yourself and those around you, now and always!
The RuneScape Team