Patch Notes (27/04/20)
Can you believe it's been almost a month since the Archaeology Guild first opened its doors to budding new tomb raiders? But it's not time to stash our newest skill away in the museum just yet - we're constantly making improvements, and this week is no exception!
Let's take a look at the changes.
Want to share feedback? Why not make a post in the our forum?
Want to challenge our Ninjas? Visit the Dojo!
Run into an issue? Click here to find out how you can let us know!
From drop rates to typos, familiars to clipping issues, our focus remains on polishing everyone's favourite new skill.
- Special attack has been reduced to 1 hit.
- Damage from special attack has changed to 200%-320% of the base attack.
- Attack speed has been reduced slightly.
- The passive effect on the player has been halved.
- Max hit increased from 864 to 1341.
Wait, who left this throwing star here....?
- The sacks of loot will be removed from the Bank to the Inventory upon log in. This takes into consideration the amount of inventory space needed to open them, so they may be transferred over multiple log in sessions.
- Additionally, all sacks of loot will be deleted when logging in on the May 11th, 2020.
Well we couldn't find the owner of the throwing star, but it's fairly obvious it belongs to a Ninja! Why don't you hop on over to the Dojo to give it back? While you're there, don't forget to issue a challenge! A link to their submission form can be found up above.
See you next week!
The RuneScape Team