Patch Notes (29/06/20)
The Ninja Team have struck again, and this time they've brought Mods Camel and Orion along for the ride! In this week's strike, they've looked at Tier 92 Armour, the Wicked Hood, and moreů
Want to share feedback? Why not make a post in the our forum?
Want to challenge our Ninjas? Visit the Dojo!
Run into an issue? Click here to find out how you can let us know!
Ninja Strike #7 - Tier 92 Armour
Cheaper armour repairs? Easier upgrades? The Ninjas have really gone to town this week!
Tier 92 Elite Sirenic & Tectonic Armour
Tier 92 Elite Armours can now be repaired at much cheaper rates.
- Players can now create a 'Repair Patch' that will partially repair their T92 Sirenic and Tectonic armours.
- The following materials are required for an Elite Sirenic repair patch:
- 7x ancient scales
- 1x sirenic scale
- 2x winterwold wool
- 2x black stone hearts
- The following materials are required for an Elite Tectonic repair patch:
- 7x draconic energy
- 1x tectonic energy
- 2x summerdown wool
- 2x black stone hearts
- Fully repairing armour will require:
- 2x repair patches for a helm
- 6x repair patches for a body
- 4x repair patches for legs
- Additionally, if an armour piece is augmented, each repair patch will require 6x divine charges.
- Following the repair changes, the creation of T92 Elite armours now includes new 'praesulic essences' similar to those required for Masterwork armour.
- Praesulic essence has been split into praesulic essence (melee), praesulic essence (ranged) and praesulic essence (magic).
- 10x praesulic essence (ranged) will be required for a full set of Elite Sirenic.
- 10x praesulic essence (magic) will be required for a full set of Elite Tectonic.
- These praesulic essences can be acquired by breaking down Pernix, Virtus and Torva gear at the Dragonkin Forge for Ranged, Magic and Melee essence respectively.
- It's now possible to upgrade augmented T90 Sirenic and Tectonic armour to T92 as long as they are at 95% degradation or above. This includes dyed armour.
- To upgrade augmented armours, right-click/long-press on ancient scales or draconic energy and 'use' them on the armours.
- Degrade-to-dust armours (T90 & T92) will now drop the correct amount of their primary ingredient, relative to charge remaining, when you are killed in the Wilderness.
- A tooltip has been added to the Elite Armours explaining their set effect, which negates degradation in Elite Dungeons.
- When repairing armours, the degradation state is now shown at two decimal places for accuracy.
- Messaging when attempting to use an Augmentor on degrade-to-dust armours is now more descriptive.
- Using a repair patch on fully-charged, but previously worn, T92 armour pieces can 'overcharge' them back to a new tradeable state.
- When making T90 and T92 Ranged or Magic armour, the Make-x screen will now default to a quantity of one, to avoid accidentally making too many copies of one equipment piece.
- Fixed various inconsistencies with using T90/92 ingredients on each other. All of them should now prompt a Make-x interface if they are used to create the same item.
Grand Exchange - Further Improvements
- The amount of teleport charges has been increased from 30 to 250.
- The first option on the Wicked Hood can now be configured so to either 'Activate' or 'Previous teleport', which allows for teleportation via the Action Bar.
- The 'Previous teleport' option now states which altar you'll be taken to.
- Withdrawing essences is now faster.
- Withdrawing runes now prompts the player with an input box where they can use all their charges at once.
- Info-boxes have been added in various places for better and more descriptive messaging.
- The Runecrafting Guild teleport is now more appropriately named.
- 1 to 4 dose vials and 6 dose flasks can now be traded on the Grand Exchange.
- Players can also request-assist to create them.
It's not just the Ninja Team who've been keeping busy this week...
All Summoning XP gained per Ancient Familiar special attack cast has been halved, as you now receive twice the amount of scrolls.
The heatwave continues around Jagex HQ - ideal weather for bug catching!
At long last, we've had the opportunity to get a good look at the Ninjas! Not because they wanted to stick around, but because following them is a lot easier when they're clunking around in full plate mail.
We hope you enjoy today's changes - they were all heavily requested in the Ninja's Dojo, which, funnily enough, is where you should be heading if you want to make a suggestion of your own! Links can be found at the top of this page.
See you next week!
The RuneScape Team