The changes listed in this post wrap up everything that was polled in the Re-run week and includes some of the changes from the final QoL month: Miscellaneous. Special Attack Orb
Clicking on the Special attack data orb will now activate your special attack if you are wielding a weapon which has one. This change only applies to non PvP areas. A PvP area is defined as follows:
- Duel Arena battle arena
- PvP world outside safe zones
- DMM outside Barbarian Assault games and random event zones
- Castle Wars
- TzHaar Fight Pit (the PvP one)
- Clan Wars instanced battles
- Clan Wars free-for-all arena
- The Wilderness, not including the Wilderness Ditch buffer zone
Xeric's amulet both charged and uncharged have now been graphically updated. This update also affects the mounted version of the talisman in any player's POH. One-off payment on Saniboch
Players may now continue to gain Dark Totem pieces in order even if they have not combined their existing pieces.
If you already have an incomplete set of dark totem pieces, the game will attempt to select a piece that will complete the set. This means that the chance of completing your set has not been made harder by this update. Expand GE history to 40 The Grand Exchange history list now extends to 40 previous listings instead of 20.
The drop rate of Tier 1 emblems on wilderness slayer tasks has been greatly improved. This now matches that of Seasonal/Tournament worlds. Broken items on PvP death The broken item system has been brought into Permanent Deadman. As on PvP worlds, throughout most of the game world, items with a ‘broken’ version will now be broken on death, with the PKer receiving coins based on the repair price. Speak to Perdu to repair your broken kit. Please note, in deeper Wilderness areas, above level 20, the standard behaviour still applies whereby untradeable items are turned into a small quantity of coins for the PKer. Looting Bag
The clue that requires the lumberjack outfit has not been re-enabled. Slayer XP in instanced Slayer boss rooms Although training in instanced areas does not normally give XP on Deadman worlds, some Slayer XP for killing the Grotesque Guardians and Alchemical Hydra will now be awarded as those creatures die. Seed box The seed box is now able to be purchased from Farmer Gricoller.
When killed via PvP, the seed box will attempt to move its contents to your bank before the loot is distributed to the PKer. This means any stacks of seeds in the seed box will be possible to be acquired as part of the bank key.
The PvP World Rota is switching over to Period A. On the east of the Atlantic, host the Bounty Hunter world (W18, UK) and the High Risk PvP world (W43, Germany). On the west of the Atlantic, host the Standard PvP world (W24, USA) and the F2P PvP world (W117, USA).
- Old School RuneScape's 6th Birthday Event has been removed. The birthday event rewards will be available again on our next birthday.
- A graphical issue with one of the ladders within the essence mine has been fixed.
- Confirming an offer in the GE multiple times will no longer add multiple entries to the GE History.
- A message has been added for when a player receives a Golden tench.
- A bug regarding items kept on death has now been patched.
- Chambers of Xeric scaling will now be based on the player with the highest combat level rather than the average. This is means that if a team of level 80 players takes someone with 126 combat, their raid will be scaled around 126 combat rather than their average which would be much lower and would in turn give them fewer points.
- On Friday 8th March at 5pm Game Time, we are delighted to be celebrating International Women's Day. We have teamed up with the IAMA team on Reddit, and a group of female JMods will be online and answering questions about their careers and the games industry, we hope to have you tune in!
Discuss this update on our official forums, the community-led 2007Scape Reddit, or the community-led OSRS Discord in the #gameupdate channel. For reference on the above content, check out the official Wiki.Mods Acorn, Archie, Ash, Bruno, Curse, Ed, Gambit, Ghost, Gee, Husky, Kieren, Lenny, Lottie, Mat K, Maz, Nasty, Roq, Ry, Sween, Tide, Weath, West & Wolf The Old School Team