The Halloween Scary Bonus XP Weekend is coming, but that doesn’t mean you should be afraid of the intricate details. Everything you need to know is here!
When can I earn bonus XP?
Between noon, Saturday 27th October and noon, Monday 29th October (GMT).
What’s different this time around?
- The bonus XP multiplier does not reduce at an hourly rate!
- Bonus XP is active on both members' and free-to-play worlds.
- The XP multiplier on members' worlds is x2, whereas the multiplier on free-to-play worlds is x1.2.
- Summoning now receives bonus XP at the full x2 rate on members' worlds.
- Outfits, auras and other many other items that grant you bonus XP (e.g. Lumberjack clothing, Constructor’s outfit) will work alongside the weekend XP bonus. Your XP earned at base level receives the bonus, but the multiplier does not apply to the extra XP earned from the item.
For more information, including lists of XP boosting items which do and don't work alongside the weekend bonus, be sure to check out our Scary Bonus XP Weekend FAQ.
Remember, there’s still plenty of time before the event kicks off - get planning and get prepping!
The RuneScape Team
Discuss this here.