Slayers rejoice, because your Poll 75 changes are here – store your tasks, rock out in a fancy helmet and more! We’ve also updated some of our Terms & Conditions, so please read on for everything you need to know.
The Slayer Helmets have had a facelift! The following helms have been redesigned to better reflect their boss counterparts:
- Black Slayer Helm (King Black Dragon)
- Green Slayer Helm (Kalphite Queen)
- Red Slayer Helm (Abyssal Demon)
- Purple Slayer Helm (Skotizo)
- Turquoise Slayer Helm (Vorkath)
Not feeling your to-do list? You can now store Slayer tasks for later - unlock this option for 1,000 Slayer Points within the Slayer Store! Only one task can be stored at a time, and it will cost you 50 points, but unstoring a task is completely free – just chat with a Slayer Master. Note that you cannot store Wilderness tasks.
- There is now a Dust Devil task-only area within the Kharidian Desert Smoke Well.
- Players can now choose to kill between 3–35 Zulrah bosses for the associated Slayer Task.
- We’ve added a right-click option to board the Zulrah boat.
- More Bloodvelds have been added to the God Wars Dungeon, allowing players to complete associated tasks without waiting for respawns.
- The Alchemical Hydra has gained a new animation that signals when its attack style is changing.
- Token Slayer XP is now given to players who kill Sire Respirator when fighting the Abyssal Sire. You get 50 Slayer XP for each Sire Respirator killed, with a maximum of four during one encounter.
- The Kraken can now be awoken using Fishing Explosives. Rise and shine, buddy…
- A shortcut has been added to the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon, taking you from the area the Hobgoblins inhabited to the Skeletal Wyverns. It requires 72 Agility to use.
- Grotesque Guardian Energy spheres no longer deal damage when a player absorbs them.
- In phase two of the Grotesque Guardians fight, you’ll now see an indicator where rocks will land. Heads up!
The PvP rota has moved to Period A:
- 539 - (US) - PvP World
- 548 - (Germany) - High-Risk PvP World
- 577 - (US) - Free-to-play PvP World
- 559 - (UK) - LMS Competitive
- We're future-proofing our EULA to cover the release of Space Punks, and any other games we might publish in the future.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Along the same theme as above, there's now fewer direct references to RuneScape or Old School, and more talk of Jagex Products.
- Section 5: New content on Anti Cheat Technologies and added detail on Chat Monitors
- Section 6: Recognition that games can be played via third-party platforms (such as Steam and other gaming platforms) and enhanced restrictions on the use of accounts
- Section 7: Added further restrictions on the use of virtual currency
- Section 10: New provisions for 'Must Nots' under our Content Standards Policy
- Section 13: Reworked the 'Bonds' section
- Section 15: Added a new section on third-party software
- This has been updated to reflect the new Brazilian privacy law (the 'LGPD'), and has an updated address for our Data Protection Officer.
- Clan level-up notifications are no longer broadcast for levels below 50.
- Some errant trees on Tutorial Island no longer render under the coastline.
- The Ornate Dragon Square Shield has been given a stat buff to match the plain version.
- Castle Wars Medium Helms have been given a stat buff to match standard Medium Helms.
- A minigame minimap icon has been added to the Tithe farm in Hosidius.
- The animation for scattering demonic ashes is no longer disruptive to walking.
That's everything for this week's game update. We'd love to hear your feedback so please let us know what you think via our official forums, on the 2007Scape Reddit, or the community-led OSRS Discord in the #gameupdate channel.
Mods Acorn, Arcane, Archie, Argo, Ash, Ayiza, Banjo, Boko, Bonsai, Brow, Bruno, Curse, Daizong, Deagle, Dibber, Ditto, Dylan, Ed, Elena, Errol, Fed, Flippy, Gecko, Grub, Halo, Husky, Jerv, Jndr, John C, Kandosii, Katies, Kieren, Kirby, Lenny, Light, Lottie, Mack, Maylea, MikeD, Morty, Nasty, Nin, Oasis, Roq, Ry, Sarnie, Skylark, Squid, Steve W, Sween, Tide, Vegard, West, Wolfy & Zuko
The Old School Team