Double XP: LIVE
Time to reach your full potential
Mark your calendars – Double XP LIVE returns 12:00 Game Time this Friday November 5th! You have until 12:00 Game Time on Monday November 15th to take advantage of 48 hours of Double XP, which you can spend across all 28 skills in the game. It’s the best time to level up your skills – especially if you want to take on skill-restricted adventures like Elder God Wars.
Find out more on how you can take advantage of this limited offer here: https://www.runescape.com/community/double-xp-live
The TzekHaar Front World’s First Race
We have a winner!
Last week we launched a competition to see who would be the first to complete the front on Hard Mode - flawlessly. Hey, we know you all like a serious challenge.
Well congratulations are in order: give a round of applause to the amazing Lady Elisa! Slaying the champion of the Fight Kiln is no mean feat at the best of times, and you did it impeccably. We’ll be in touch shortly about your prize.
Thanks to all of you who raced to reach this red-hot milestone. Your combat skills are truly scorching!
Fixes and improvements in this week's game update
- The Bad Exchange Rate achievement has been fixed.
- TzKal-Zuk's seated rain fire attack will now reach players who are hugging the barrier
- An entry for TzKal-Zuk kills has been added to the adventurer's log.
- Adding further ammo to a quiver already holding the same type of ammo will now correctly update the stack, rather than replacing the existing amount.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Deathspore Arrows from working as expected following the TzekHaar Front update:
- The arrows are now consumed upon use.
- The Sprout From Death effect now has a chance to trigger.
- Fixed an issue with the Igneous Capes that prevented them being stored in the Keepsake Box.
- Fixed an issue with blocking tiles during challenge waves in the encounter with Zuk.
- Updated the colour scheme for the Slayer creatures found within the Senntisten Sewers.
- Fixed an issue with TzekHaar-Jad Souls not counting towards the Reaper Task.
- Added preventative measures to stop players teleporting out of the instance right as Har-akenn dies, in order to repeatedly fight him.
Last Week's Hotfixes
- Damage stacked on TzKal-Zuk as he is defeated can no longer cause multiple kills.
- The TzekHaar Front intro cutscene now plays when clicking on the crater – no more sneaky TzekHaar attacks while you absorb that sweet lore!
- Players will no longer crash and disconnect when using the Magma Tempest ability followed by clearing the autocast spell.
- Players can no longer bypass Zuk’s Hard Mode requirement by toggling another boss's hard mode
- Omnipower damage now matches the written tooltip.
- Additional hits from Wild Magic and Omnipower abilities now hit nearby targets when combined with the Greater Chain ability.
- The Scripture of Ful effect now increases damage received, instead of reducing it.
- Voice lines from the Mages have been added to the Arch-Glacor boss fight.
- Fixed an issue with queued abilities for Fragments of Leng.
- The Pest Control UI is now repositioned under the chatbox on the mobile client.
- A Haptic Feedback toggle has now been added to the Mobile Game Settings (under UI Customisation)
- Fixed an issue where the system keyboard was opening during Agility Course cutscenes.
- The keyboard no longer appears when applying cosmetic outfits.
- Resonant anima changes:
- The TzekHaar creatures outside of TzKal-Zuk's arena now drop Resonant anima of Ful correctly.
- Having the ring upgraded with a faction no longer decreases the amount of anima gained from bosses.
- Increased the amount of anima the player gains from killing creatures within Senntisten.
- Having the ring upgraded will now continue to drop anima at a 100% drop rate rather than the previous 1/6 chance.
- A missing hiding spot in the "Fortunes" miniquest has been re-added allowing the miniquest to be completed.
- Fixed an issue where Growth Surge could still be used on an adult legendary pet, wasting it.
- Updated missing or misnamed items in the Player Log:
- Scripture of Jas has been added to Player Log.
- Superior Tailbone is now Superior Long Bone.
- Superior Tooth is now Volcanic Fragments.
- Superior Claw is now Tribal Fin.
- Added translations for warning message when gathering darkened fungus in the Croesus fight.
- The Barrows Rise of the Six teleport destination option on PvM Hub Portals will now teleport you to the Well correctly.
The latest goings on from our community
- Creator: NYChannelRS
- About: We love this webcomic NYChannelRS made following the Zuk tease a few weeks ago!
- Title: WERE YOU EXPECTING THE TOKHAAR?
Each week the Pink Skirts put on a selection of fun activities that everyone can join. Here are some of our favourites coming up:
Skill 'n' Chill
- Hosted by: MadClikr & the Lil Tuzzies Clan
- Date/Time: Mon 1 Nov 2021, 23:00 - 23:59
- World: 85
- Location: Burthorpe Bank
If that doesn't take your fancy, take a look at the full events schedule here. There’s sure to be something you’ll enjoy!
Community: RS Wiki
- About: Not sure what drops you need from Zuk? Or where to get that one crucial item that will make or break your next combat encounter? The RS Wiki is an authoritative bank of knowledge to get you through any scrape!
- Link: https://runescape.wiki/