Double XP LIVE & New Bundle!
Reach your full potential!
Double XP LIVE ends soon! You have until midday (game time) next Monday November 15th to take advantage of 48 hours of Double XP. Remember, you can spend your hours whenever you want throughout the event. It’s the best way to level up your skills fast – especially if you want to take on skill-restricted adventures like Elder God Wars.
Want to amp up your XP even further? You’ll need the new DXP Care Package, available from November 8th to November 30th.
For just 1 Bond you’ll get:
- 15 Advanced Pulse Cores
- 15 Cinder Cores
- 4 Large Skilling Training Dummy Crates
- 5 Medium Protean Packs
- 5 Medium Portable Packs
- 12 Protean Powerups
- 1 Large Dwarven Toolbox
- 5 Combat Dummies
- 3 Aura Refreshes
Please note: each player may purchase a maximum of five DXP Care Packages (and this offer is not available for Ironman players).
Vic The Trader
He's back in business!
Vic The Trader has returned! From November 8th to November 22nd, visit Vic’s Store south of Burthorpe Bank and swap your way to the top!
You can trade your bonus XP for XP Lamps, Skilling Outfits and other goodies. Be sure to pay him a visit!
Duel Arena Changes
Preventing Real World Trading in RuneScape
Last month we announced additional action to prevent Real World Trading (RWT) in RuneScape. Of all the player bans dished out for RWT, the Duel Arena is the source of a whopping 38% of them.
As of today, no more than 50m in value can be staked per fight at the Duel Arena. This is a short term change, but we have long term plans to replace the Arena altogether. These are well underway and on track for early 2022!
Fixes and improvements in this week's game update
- Players may now only stake a maximum of 50 million coins per player, per fight at the Duel Arena.
- Players can no longer stake items within the Conquest minigame.
- Implemented some feedback to remove the junk chance on the Igneous stone. This is now set to 0%.
- Balancing adjustments have been made to the Croesus Front skilling nodes.
- Nodes outside of the boss encounter exhaust at a reduced rate.
- Enriched nodes now remain active for 90 seconds.
- The Pernix Quiver can now be dyed. The following colours are available:
- Igneous capes can now be used to fight against Ice Strykeworms.
- Wearing any of Igneous capes will now enable you to get Ice Strykeworms as a slayer task.
- Fixed an issue which caused back button & ESC key functionality to not work after closing a parent interface.
- Fixed an issue which caused the ESC key & back button (on mobile) to no longer close parent interfaces.
- The 'Astronomical!' achievement incorrectly required a crafting level rather than a runecrafting level. This has now been corrected.
- You can now smith upgraded items with the base item in your inventory when your inventory is full.
- Destroying 'Lost her Marbles' Flame Fragments directly from the bank now correctly updates which ones have been obtained, allowing the miniquest to be completed if you had previously done this.
- Fixed an issue that caused Treasure Hunter to reopen if you selected the oddments store button whilst having a bank pin set.
- Updated the layout of the checkboxes found within the pets interface in order to make it more user-friendly.
- Using an augmentor dissolver on a dyed Dark Sliver of Leng will no longer remove the dye.
- Korasi's special attack will now correctly scale to the player's melee accuracy rather than magic accuracy.
- Added a login check to convert any old raffle tickets into Lucky Dip tickets.
- Players can now preview bond packages on the Marketplace if they don't have any bonds.
- Fixed the presentation of the Treasure Hunter banner image on the mobile home screen. The banner was a few pixels off in positioning.
- The wave counter in the Fight Caves is no longer located in the middle of the screen on mobile.
- Fixed a presentation issue on mobile which caused visual inconsistencies with the login 'Play' button.
- The 'World' select list no longer resets position after dismissing the confirmation box via 'No'.
- Updated the world select screen to no longer close after selecting 'No' on the confirmation screen.
- Issue where the Boss HP UI element blocks a large portion of the screen has been fixed.
- Added a background blur during character customization (head and beard choices).
- Updated the menu button style/presentation and font on the login screen, home screen and lobby on mobile.
- Updated the wording of mobile lobby prompts when being pushed into the game. This was to improve language consistency in-game.
- Text and buttons have been updated.
- This can be seen from any of the '+' buttons on the mobile header bar.
- Updated the game launch messaging from the lobby to show the world number when pressed.
- The component previously showed "LOGGING IN" and now shows "JOINING WORLD X".
Elder God Wars has released a whole bunch of chase items, however, we're seeing prices sky-high as demand increases, but low drop rates are failing to meet this demand, resulting in an unpleasurable experience for both buyers and boss killers.
Drop rates for the following items from the Elder God Wars dungeon have been dramatically increased:
- Magma Tempest Codex: drop rate has been increased by 100% in both normal and hard mode
- Scripture of Ful: drop rate has been increased by 100% in both normal and hard mode
- Pieces of the Fractured Staff of Armadyl: drop rate has been increased by 66%
- Pieces of the Ek-ZekKil sword: drop rate has been increased by 66%
The latest goings-on from our community
- Creator: MonarchRS
- About: Well that's not at all menacing!
- Creator: Zedin27
- About: If you can't beat 'em... join their book club?
- Creator: RSElej
- About: ScreenieScape does Halloween in style!
Each week the Pink Skirts put on a selection of fun activities that everyone can join. Here’s this week’s Double XP special:
Skill 'n' Chill - Double XP: LIVE Edition!
- Hosted by: MadClikr & the Lil Tuzzies Clan
- Date/Time: Monday November 8th, 23:00 - 23:59
- World: 85
- Location: Burthorpe Bank
If that doesn't take your fancy, take a look at the full events schedule here. There’s sure to be something you’ll enjoy!