Wildwyrm joins the roster for Wilderness Flash Events, and some adorable Valentines themed cosmetics for you....
Wilderness Flash Events : Wildywyrm
Would you still love me if I was a wyrm?
Starting from today, the elusive Wildywyrm will be making more scheduled appearances as part of Wilderness Flash Events! This will be a special combat event in the same vein as the King Black Dragon event, so get ready to rumble for some juicy rewards. You'll find the wyrm reporting for duty near to the source of the River Lum – but beware, that thing is just as dangerous as ever! With any luck – and the help of some friendly adventurers – you'll come out on top...
Slay the wyrm for sacks of Wild and Very Wild rewards – plus the exclusive Wyrm Reward Gland, which may contain Wyrm Spikes, Hearts or Scalps!
This event is placed into the list after the "Unnatural Outcrop" event, and so the first spawn available will be at 23:00 GMT.
Double XP LIVE
Coming February 16th
DXP LIVE is a 10-day event where you have 48 Hours of Double XP to use at your leisure. You can even pause the timer if you need to do other activities but don't want to lose out on that precious DXP time. If you won't be using all your hours, you can trade an hour of DXP per day for credits to use with Nic The Trader. You can find out more here!
Double XP LIVE returns on Friday, February 16th until Monday, February 26th, starting and ending at 12:00 PM Game Time.
Treasure Hunter Calendar
What's up next?
Starts February 6th | Ends February 7th| Mysteria
Mysteria constantly rotates multiple versions of Treasure Hunter over the course of two days. Jump in to see what's on the cards!
Starts February 8th | Ends February 14th | Gifts from the Heart
The Valentine's-alicious Gifts From The Heart event returns from Feb 8th. This year, we've introduced brand new Cherry Blossom themed offhands in Wand/Orb and Fan varieties!
The Heartments store also makes a return, with wares including the brand new Rosie pet. You can shower yourself in Rose Petals with the new Rose Petal Aura Override, or add two other Pets to your collection with Lovebird and Lovebug. All are available using Heartments until February 21st!
Fixes and Improvements in this Week's Game Update
- The large gap in the Music Maestro achievement details has been removed.
- Luck now improves the chances for Big Game Hunter to spawn more than one dinosaur.
- A full stop has been added at the end of the sentence for the Inventory Lock tooltip.
- Fixed an animation issue when spawning a pet overriding a Unicorn Stallion or Arctic Bear familiar.
- Grizzly Bears and Black Bears no longer appear purple when textures are disabled.
- Added steel armour to the Unicorn Stallion familiar to distinguish it from the Pearl pet.
- A new warning screen has been added when interacting with the Chest of Souls inside your Player-Owned Dungeon.
- Three spots from Compass Elite Clue maps have been moved to the ground level to prevent a spinning compass needle.
- Spirit Attraction Potion duration has been extended from 6 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Players can now start Sinkholes with 2-5 players.
- The Waterfiend familiar will now deposit Arch materials to the material storage or the Bank as intended.
- When starting the Tears of Guthix minigame, if you have the items and level required to cast the Enlightenment ability, but have yet to cast it, Juna will now ask whether you still want to continue.
- Switching from the Miso to the Taboo pet override will no longer retain the incorrect texture.
- Death Skulls will no longer cause issues with the Dawn fight in the Death to Chivalry quest. Players can freely use Death skulls to kill skeletons without issue.
- Necromancy is now correctly displayed after using the Stat Spy spell.
- Added Daily Challenge streaks to the quick chat.
- The 'Perk Out!' achievement now counts active tier 1 perks that have been permanently unlocked by completing breeding logs at Manor Farm.
- The Plague Jacket now can be equipped from the Bank or saved and loaded from a preset.
- Lesser Smash has been added to the Attack Skill Guide.
- Boulder pet settings no longer reset unintentionally.
- A player that activated Nastroth's major Defence reset should now have sufficient reputation to complete the upper Darkmeyer section of the Branches of Darkmeyer quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Workshop's roof was floating during the Battle of Forinthry quest.
- Players are now limited to purchasing 3 membership passcodes with Bonds per week.
- Naming of the overrides received during the Contagion Treasure Hunter promo should now be more consistent with the names displayed in the TH interface.
- Fixed an error in the chat message pop up when using a Portable Fletcher to create bows and crossbows.
- Corrected multiple instances of the wizards' and dark wizards' towers being referred to as 'wizard's'.
- Fixed a typo in the Treasure Hunter tutorial pop-up.
- The typo is fixed in the dialogue with Seren during the Extinction quest.
- Fixed an issue where Wild Jade Vine could be killed with combat styles other than melee. Wild Jade Vine can only be killed with melee now.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a force logout when charging the Nature staff with Runes.
- The chat message from the Divine Forge Phoenix is now not cut off when obtaining more than 4 gifts.
- Players should now receive appropriate messaging if they try to invite someone who is fighting monsters in the Wilderness.
- The 'Ravensworn' trait once again is not possible to be acquired through re-rolling in the Player-owned farm at Manor farm.
- The Dominion Tower XP Book interface has been updated and Necromancy has been added to the XP Book's rewards list.
- Fixed release date filtering, which was off by one day in the Wardrobe.
- The Beast of Burden preset will withdraw selected items regardless of quantity in the player's Bank. If the quantity is insufficient, the preset will withdraw and load what is actually available.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Zaros kill counter in the God Wars Dungeon to not reset when teleporting away from the area.
- The Stasis Mace will now show the correct preview in the Wardrobe, and override two-handed weapons.
The latest updates from our community
Pink Skirts Player Events
Each week the Pink Skirts put on a selection of fun activities that everyone can join. Here are the main events this week:
- Hosted by: Patrick K & Clackworthy
- Date/Time: Monday February 5th, 19:00 Game Time
- World: 123
- Location: Corporeal Beast Lair
- FC: Patrick K
- Hosted by: Redwigon & Aarie
- Date/Time: Wednesday February 7th, 18:00 Game Time
- World: 46
- Location: Vorago Borehole
- FC: Mod Events
Town Square Q&A
- Hosted by: Pippyspot & Boss Guild
- Date/Time: Sunday February 11th, 20:00 Game Time
- World: 88
- Location: The Heart of Gielinor - Vindicta Lobby
- FC: Boss Guild
If these don't take your fancy, take a look at the full events schedule here. There’s sure to be something you’ll enjoy!
SupportScape is a Discord server with mental health support at its heart. They are a diversity friendly community who offer support and a friendly face to anyone! Join the community here: https://discord.gg/F4TggH5Rxm
They will be hosting the following events:
- February 10 @ 19:00 UTC - Deep Sea Fish 'n' Chill. World 116 at the Deep Sea Fishing Hub. Join them at the Deep Sea Fishing Hub (level 68 fishing required) and play some GarticPhone, a pictionary telephone game! A link to the game will be provided before the event in the Events channel!
- Throughout February - Let's Talk Series: Relationships. Join us in our mental health forum as we talk about the spectrum of relationships (both romantic and platonic). Each week, we will focus on a different health level of a relationship.